CHAPTER 7 - VISIT AND START OF PLAN

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

When I got home, I went through my window but when I landed inside, I made a loud noise. My parents came rushing to my room and kicked the door down. 

They looked at me then saw my window open. "You were sneaking out were you?" They both said in a low voice. I could tell by their blood shot eyes was that they were drunk. Again.

"N-no, I was just opening my window and fell." I said. "Don't lie to me brat. I know you were sneaking out!" They yelled at me. 

"I-I'm s-sorry. It will not happen again." I looked at them. "It would happen again if I don't beat it into your brain!" They started to come closer to me.

After one hell of a beating, I went to take a shower and went to sleep for school tomorrow. -I could start the plan tomorrow or so.-

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-School is so tough. Like waking up early in the morning! 8 A.M. is too early for school.- I thought. "Good morning Takemichi-kun!"I looked over to the side and saw Hina.

-Huh? Oh Hina.- "Hina!" I yelled and smiled. "I have cram school after." She told me. 

"Oh, is that so?" I questioned. "Let's go on a date before I go." She smiled. "O-okay." -School is the best.- I forgot what I said before.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

-Naoto, I met with Mikey-kun. Not on purpose though. Now to save Hina, I have to prevent the 2 leaders from meeting in the past.-

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

"Hey Ken-chin." I turned over to my tall best friend. "What is it Mikey?" He asked. "Let's go visit Takemicchi." I said. "Oh okay, why not?" So me and Ken-chin went to the middle school Takemicchi attends.

"Ne ne Ken-chin." I spoke. "What?" He asked. "Doesn't (F/N)-chin go to this middle school?" I asked. He looked around. 

"Wait. Ya she does." He nodded. "Let's ask her if she wants to go with us." I said. "Ya sure but I think she would say no because of her parents." Ken-chin said. "Worth a shot though." I shrugged.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

During class, I heard commotion from outside. "You can't enter the school whenever you like, you know!" "What school are you from!?" Just then, the classroom door opened and Mikey-kun's head popped in. 

"Oh, he is. Let's go play Takemicchi!" -WHAT ON EARTH IS HE DOING HERE!- I nodded, packed up, and got up, and followed him. 

On the floor were our 3rd years. -What happened to the 3rd years?- "What happened?" I said out loud. 

"Oh this, they pisseed me off. All of you! Line up here face down." Draken-kun said. "W-what?" I asked. "I wonder what they are doing?" The guys on the floor asked. 

All of a sudden, Mikey-kun and Draken-kun started stepping on their backs. I followed them but not on the 3rd years' backs but the floor.

"I heard that someone's influencing the USG at Shinsen." Draken-kun said. "Is that so, let's knock them out." Mikey-kun replied. 

-Both of them are crazy and they're talking like they're not stepping on the 3td years.- I sweat dropped. 

"Oh I almost forgot, let's go see if (F/N) wants to come with us." Draken-kun said. "Right. Hey Takemicchi, where is class 3-3?" Mikey-kun asked me. 

"O-oh I'll show you." "Thanks Takemicchi." I showed them where the said room was at. "Here it is." I said. -Why are we here though?-

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

During class, the door bursts open and there were 3 familiar blonde boys. -What are they doing here?- 

"(F/N)-chin! Wanna come with me, Ken-chin, and Takemicchi?" Mikey yelled. -He came here to ask me if I wanted to go with him? If I skip school, my parents would beat my ass again but if I go, I can start the plan. Uhmm... Man you know what. Fuck it!- 

"Sure I'll go." I said while packing up. I got my stuff, packed it in my bag, and headed out the door. 

Since Mikey is here, I'll start my plan. I wrapped my arm around Mikey's and dragged him to the shoe cubbies.

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

I was caught off guard when (F/N)-chin wrapped her arm around mine. I didn't complain though. 

I have liked (F/N)-chin since we started being friends but kept it a secret because I was scared that she would reject me and break the friendship.