CHAPTER 3 - NEW FRIENDS AND TOMAN

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

*Timeskip To When They Are 10*

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Nearing the end of elementary school, Draken, Mikey, Emma, and (F/N) made new friends. Meet Baji Keisuke, Mitsuya Takashi, Hanemiya Kazutora, and Hayashida Haruki (Pah-chin). 

How they met was when Draken, Mikey, and (Y/N) were fighting to be honest. (BTW, I changed a few things about this)

*Flashback*

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

We were challenged by a group of kids so here we are, fighting them. -These kids really think they can win against us? Yare Yare.- 

Just then, I punched a kid in the guts and he went flying to the moon. "Behind you, Draken!" "Ya, Ya."

POV - BAJI KEISUKE, MITSUYA TAKASHI, AND HANEMIYA KAZUTORA

We were just walking in the park when we heard grunts and and saw kids flying to outer space. "What's happening?" "I don't know. Let's check it out." 

We went to look and saw 3 kids beating the shit out of other kids. -Woah! THAT WAS SO COOL! AND THAT GIRL IS... IS REALLY PRETTY! OH SHE'S LOOKING OUR WAY!-

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

I felt eyes on me and saw a group of kids watching us. I thought they wanted to fight us but then a kid with sorta long black hair yelled at me. 

(Baji in this ff didn't meet Mikey at the dojo and Draken didn't meet Mitsuya at that wall)

"THAT WAS SO SICK! CAN YOU TEACH ME HOW TO SEND KIDS TO SPACE!" I was lowkey scared from his outburst. 

"Sure! I'm (L/N) (F/N)." I smiled at them. I ushered Draken and Mikey to introduce themselves too. 

"Ryuguji Ken. Call my Draken." "Sano Manjiro. Just call me Mikey." "Do you want to be our friend?" I asked while titling my head. "Sure!" "If it means I can learn to kick ass then hell ya!" My smile widen.

*End of flashback*

3rd POV - AUTHOR

That's basically what happened. That's how Toman's presidents and captains befriended each other. Soon enough, Toman was created with bumps along the way.