CHAPTER 26 - SECOND CONFLICT

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

*Timeskip cause I'm lazy :P*

3rd POV - AUTHOR

As Takemichi and Hina were about to kiss, Takemichi's phone rang. "Takemichi-kun, your phone is ringing." She pointed out.

"Huh? Oh. I'M IN THE MIDDLE OF SOMETHING IMPORTANT, I'LL CALL YOU BACK LATER!" Takemichi yelled to the phone once he answered.

"Yo Takemichi!" Yamagishi said from the phone. "Yamagishi, you bastard. Why did you call me?" Takemichi looked really annoyed.

"Are you with Draken-kun and Mikey-kun?" Yamagishi  asked. "No, I'm with Draken-kun. Mikey-kun said that he wasn't coming. What's up? Sorry Hina, it's Yamagishi." Takemichi said.

"Ah! Then tell Draken-kun to 'Be careful'." The boy over the phone said. "Huh? Why? The fight's over." Takemichi asked.

"Ya they made up but I got something to tell. Some guys on Mikey's side are targeting Draken-kun." Yamagishi exclaimed. 

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Huh? What do you mean!?" I yelled. "Not everyone is agreeing with what happened. Things are heating up. It's the second big conflict." Yamagishi continued.

-WHAT!? The conflict hasn't ended yet!?- "HINA! WAIT HERE FOR A BIT!" I yelled at Hina while looking around. 

"Huh?" Hina questioned. "I'LL BE BACK!" I yelled again. I started to run while calling for Draken-kun. "DRAKEN-KUN!" I shouted.

-This is bad! I got distracted! I was sure that stopping them would stop the conflict. On August 3rd, Draken died and today is August 3rd!- "DRAKEN-KUN! Huh?" I stopped.

I saw a group of guys. I ran to a tree near them. -They're from Toman! Are they Mikey-kun and the others!? Wait, what's a Mobius guy doing here!?- 

"You ready?" "Ya. I lost everything because of him." I heard. -Huh? Kiyomasa-kun?- "I'm going to kill Draken." Kiyomasa said. -Huh? The one who killed Draken-kun was Kiyomasa!?-

*Timeskip once again because I'm lazy*

After Kiyomasa and his crew beated me up and duct taped me, I was lying on the ground. I then heard footsteps. 

"TAKEMICHI-KUN! What's going on? Hold on, I'll take this off. Takemichi-kun." It was Hina. "Sorry for leaving you." I said. "Huh? Takemichi-kun." Hina called out.

POV - TAHIBANA HINA(TA)

"I'm so pathetic. I tried so hard. It's been so painful and exhausting. But I tried my best." Takemichi-kun said. -What is he saying?- 

"BUT I COULDN'T CHANGE A THING! I can't save anyone! Of course I can't. I'm so worthless. Saving someone? Hah! How stupid!" Takemichi-kun continued. "That's not ture." I said.

"LEAVE ME ALONE! I DON'T WANT YOU TO SEE ME AT MY WORST! If only I was like Draken-kun, Mikey-kun, or (Y/N)-chan. I WOULD HAVE DEALT WITH THEM, NO PROBLEM! I'm just garbage." He shouted.

I had enough so I led in and kissed him. "My first kiss." I said. "Why?" He questioned. 

"I gave it to you because you are someone special. You aren't Draken-kun nor Mikey-kun. Takemichi-kun is Takemichi-kun. You shed tears for others and you worry about people from the bottom of your heart. That's who you are. There is nobody like you." I said.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Hina, thank you." I said as I sat up. "I didn't do anything special." She said. "I..." I started. "You'll do great. I'm positive that you'll succeed." She told me.

"I'm so lame." I said out loud. "No more crying ok?" Hina stated. "I'M NOT CRYING! IT'S THE RAIN! I got to go." I said. "Ok." Hina said. 

-I'll stop Kiyomasa.- I was walking around still trying to find Draken-kun and Emma-chan. "TAKEMICCHI!?" I heard. I looked over to the voice.

"MITSUYA-KUN!" I yelled. "Is it only you here? Where is Draken?" He questioned. "This is very bad, Mitsuya-kun! Draken-kun is gonna get attacked." I exclaimed.

"Ya, I know." He said. "Huh? How'd you know?" I asked. "I could ask you the same." He said back. "Kiyomasa-kun's..." I started but was cut off. "It's Peh-yan." He said. "Huh?" I was confused. "What?" He looked at me.

POV - MITSUYA TAKASHI 

We started to look around. "Mikey was going to use money to buy Pah-chin's freedom but Draken was against it." I stated. "They made up though." Takemicchi said.

"Ya, thanks to you. Even us captains and (F/N)-chan couldn't stop the two from fighting. How'd you do it?" I asked. "Oh. You See. Well..." Takemicchi then explained it. 

"Thanks. If you haven't stopped them, Toman would be in serious shit." I said. "I didn't do much." Takemicchi said while rubbing the back of his head.

"You're one modest dude." I commented but then stopped. "What's up?" Takemicchi asked me. "I knew it. That Peh-yan's bike. When Toman settled that nothing could be done with Pah-chin's arrest, Peh-yan was the one who couldn't let it slide." I stated.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Takemichi and Mitsuya were talking, Draken and Emma were heading home. That was when... "Draken!" A voice called out. Draken and Emma looked back.

"Oh, Peh. What's with the sash, bro?" Draken asked. "What with the serious face, Peh-yan?" Emma asked. Draken noticed something.

"Emma. Take my umbrella and stay back." He demanded. "Huh?" Emma questioned. "Peh, couldn't come to an agreement, could you? Can't stand me could you? You wanna fight? I'll take you on." Draken said.

Then there were footsteps coming closer. "DRAKEN!" Emma yelled to the said boy. A guy with a bat came to Draken.