CHAPTER 24 - AFTERMATH

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Of course I was serious! You guys are..." I started. "Let's get out of here Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin! The poop is gonna get us!" Mikey-kun yelled. "Gross!" Draken-kun yelled. "Make a run for it!" (F/N)-chan yelled.

-Huh? Did they make up?- "Man, my hair stinks. How do I get the smell out?" I said to myself. 

"DO YOU RUN AWAY FROM ME!?" I asked my friends. "Oh no!" "You stink!" "RUN!" They also ran. "YOU ALL SUCK!" I yelled.

I caught up with everyone once I washed my hair. "That was hilarious!" Mikey-kun said. "I haven't laughed like that in a long time!" Draken-kun said. "Same!" (F/N)-chan said with a chuckle.

"I washed my hair, ok?" I told them. "I'm sorry Mikey." Draken-kun apologized to Mikey-kun. "It's cool. I'm sorry too. And I'm also sorry (F/N). I added too much pressure on you then." Mikey-kun said. 

"It's fine Mikey." (F/N)-chan said. "Why were you guys fighting about anyways?" I asked. "I forgot!" They both said it at the same time.

"Typical." (F/N)-chan said, shaking her head. "Ken-chin was right though. Pah gave himself up after all." Mikey-kun said.

-Mikey-kun didn't want Pah-chin to give himself up even though what he did was wrong. Mikey-kun wanted to save his friend while Draken-kun didn't want Pah-chin-kun's decision to go in vain. So maybe that's why they started to fight.-

"When Pah-chin gets out of jail, let's throw a big party." (F/N)-chan said. "Hell ya! Full of dorayaki!" Mikey-kun yelled. "Mikey no! Full of food! Not just dorayaki!" Draken-kun yelled.

-Toman is really awesome.- "Takemichi! Dude, you were awesome!" "You made them stop fighting!" My friends said to me.

-Hm? Since I stop them from fighting, that means Toman's inner fight won't happen and Draken won't die on August 3rd and maybe (F/N) won't die too. I've changed history! Mission complete!-

"Takemichi-kun!" I heard a voice from behind me. I looked behind to see Hina and Emma-chan. "Hina?" I said. "I'm here too." Emma-chan said. 

"Hello Hina-chan. Emma-chan!" (F/N)-chan greeted them. "Hi (F/N)-senpai!" "Hi (F/N)!" The girls said to her. "What's up?" I asked.

"Uhm..." Hina started. "Come on. Just ask him." Emma-chan said to Hina. "Are you free on August 3rd?" Hina asked. 

"Huh?" I was confused. "She wants to go to the festival with you, Takemicchi!" Emma-chan said to me.

"Sure! I'll go." I smiled at Hina. "See! Told you he'd say yes. He's your boyfriend, remember." She said to Hina. "Huh?" Emma then glanced at the Toman tops. "Yo, Emma." Draken greeted.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

-Oh ya the festival.- "HUH! YOU MADE UP!" Emma yelled. "Pipe it down, Emma." Mikey said. "But you were at each other's throats." She said. "We were?" "I don't know." They asked each other.

"I was so worried!" Emma yelled at them. Emma and Hina-chan then came and sat with me. "Should I ask Draken to go with me to the festival?" Emma asked. 

"Ya you should! (F/N)-senpai, are you going to the festival?" Hina-chan asked. 

-Emma is going to ask Draken and I know he's going to say yes. I don't want to 5th wheel.- "Oh I can't. My parents won't let me." I said.

"Ask again! I want all of us to go together!" Hina said. "Sure. I'll ask again." I pretend to text them. "They still said I can't go and if I could, I don't want to 5th wheel you 2." I said.

"You could go with Mikey." Emma suggested. "Maybe next time, Hina-chan, Emma." I said to them. "Hey (F/N)?" Emma called for me.

"Is something wrong Emma?" I asked her. "Can you be my wingman? Like help me get with Draken?" She asked. 

-I could do so while I do my plan.- "Sure. Why not." I said with a shrug. "REALLY! Thank you (F/N)." Emma smiled. "Ya, no problem." I smiled back.