CHAPTER 2 - REPLACED

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

*Timeskip To When They Are 8*

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

Today, I was introduced to my half-sister Emma. I'm happy that I'm not the youngest anymore. "Let me introduce you to my best friends Emma!" She looked at me. "O-okay."

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I told Draken and (F/N) to meet me at the park for a surprise. Saying Emma was very nervous would be an understatement, she was terrified. I turned to her and smiled.

"It's okay Emma. My Friends are very kind! I know you would like them." She nodded her head. "Let's go get dorayaki first!" I dragged her to the dorayaki shop.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"What's taking Mikey so long?" I looked over at Draken. "When is he ever on time?" "You're right." "Sorry for the wait!" -Speaking of the devil.- We turned to Mikey.

"What's the surprise Mikey?" I nodded my head, ushering him to talk. "Well...Meet my half-sister." Mikey stepped aside and there behind him was a little girl.

"H-h-hello." She stuttered. "Awww! She's so adorable! (L/N) (F/N) at your service!" I smiled at her. "Ryuguji Ken. Call my Draken." "N-nice to m-meet you. I'm S-Sano E-Emma."

POV - SANO EMMA

-Wow! Mikey's right. His friends are very kind. (F/N)'s very energetic and pretty. And Draken... OH MY! HE'S SO... SO... COOL! HANDSOME! EEEEEEK!- Without noticing, I started to blush.

All of a sudden, Draken talked to me. "Are you ok Emma? Your face is very red. Are you getting sick?" Without warning, he put his forehead on mine. Again without me noticing, my face got redder.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Unnoticed by Draken and Emma, (F/N) was watching with jealousy burning in her eyes. Mikey was just watching while eating his dorayaki.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

-WHAT IS HE DOING!? NO, NO, NO, NO! Calm down (F/N). He is just being kind right? Ya, he's just being kind.- I somewhat calmed myself down.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Without (Y/N) knowing, while Draken's forehead was on Emma's, he was feeling a feeling he thought only (F/N) could make him feel but stronger towards Emma.