CHAPTER 13 - SAVE DRAKEN AND (F/N)

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Where did things go wrong?" Akkun suddenly asked. -What does he mean? What is he talking about?- "I'm one of Kisaki's men now." -Kisaki? As in Kisaki Tetta!?- "Kisaki, as in Kisaki Tetta?" I asked him.

"Everyone in Toman follows Kisaki's orders. I haven't seen Mikey-kun in years." He stated. "Akkun, it's not too late. Just leave." I told him. "I can't. I'm too scared. All I can do is follow Kisaki's orders. You know Takemichi..." He said to me.

-Kisaki this, Kisaki that, what the hell.- "Mikey changed after Draken-kun and (F/N)-chan died." "Huh? Draken-kun and (F/N)-chan died?" I was shocked. 

"They both shouldn't have died, but they did. And here I am, working with dirty money. I always admire you, Takemichi. Despite you always crying." He said to me.

"Akkun?" I called for him. "You went to the past to save her, didn't you? Talk about love." He then stood on the edge of the building. "Hey Akkun, get down from there, it's dangerous." I warned him.

"Don't give up. Save them all, our crybaby hero." He turned around to me. "AKKUN! DON'T DO IT! AKKUN!" He ignored me and jumped off.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Without Akkun and Takemichi knowing, Kisaki Tetta was standing on a building near them and was eavesdropping.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I was asked by the cops to be questioned. I was currently sitting on a set of stairs. "Naoto, while I'm giving the police my answers, can you look into the day when Ryuguji Ken and (L/N) (F/N) died?" I asked him.

"Huh? Why?" He asked me back. "Kisaki Tetta is the one who made Toman evil." I started to cry. "I want to save Draken-kun and Akkun. And Hina and (F/N)-chan. Everyone." I stated.

After I was questioned, we went back to Naoto's apartment. "Why don't I tell Hina that I'm from the future?" I asked him. "I disagree. Are you trying to take a shortcut?" He disagreed. 

"N-no. It would just be easier." I said. "What if she thinks you're weird and then starts hating you? I believed you back because I was into weird shit. If I haven't, I would be thinking you're weird." He stated. -Why do you have to be so blunt?-

"Now that Sendou is dead, we have no way to meet Sano. The only way is to go back to the past and wing it." Naoto stated. 

"Man, if Draken-kun and (F/N)-chan were still alive. Both of them understood Mikey better than anyone. If they had lived, I don't think Toman would be a bad organization. Akkun said Mikey changed after they both died." I said.

"If they hadn't died then Kisaki, the one responsible for Toman turning evil, wouldn't have become number 2." Naoto said.-That right.- Naoto then turned to me. 

"While you were with the police, I did some research on the death of Ryuguji Ken and (L/N) (F/N). August 3rd, 2005. 2 motorcycle gangs had a brawl in a parking lot. A middle schooler was stabbed with a knife and died. The middle school was Ryuguji Ken. October 31st, 2005. Again, 2 motorcycle gangs fought and a middle schooler was stabbed with a knife and died. That person was (L/N) (F/N). That day was dubbed 'Bloody Halloween'." 

-That's awful.- Naoto continued. "The stabbing of Ryuguji Ken was caused by a fight between him and Sano. The 'Mikey fraction' and the 'Draken fraction'. (L/N) (F/N)'s death was caused by her saving someone from getting stabbed. She took the fall." 

"Huh? Wait, isn't August 3rd in 2 weeks!? 12 years ago I mean." I asked. "Oh, ya it is." Naoto confirmed. 

"Mikey-kun and Draken-kun fighting!? (F/N)-chan saving someone!? I mean that kinda sounds like what she would do. No way in hell that would happen! There should be some reason behind it." I stated.

"Let's look into it then. Today is July 19th. We have 2 more weeks left until August 3rd. Find the cause and stop it. August 3rd is your current mission. To save Ryuguji Ken! Then (L/N) (F/N) on October 31st! Bloody Halloween! Mikey who changed after their deaths, Atsushi Sendou who is afraid of Kisaki Tetta and commit suiside, and my sister, Hinata Tachibana, who was killed by the present Toman after they turned evil. If this mission succeeds, YOU'LL SAVE THEM ALL!" Naoto exclaimed. "ALRIGHT!" I yelled.