CHAPTER 28 - FIGHT AND STABBED

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

The fight has begun. Punches, kicks, blood, bodies, and yelling was everywhere. -Crap! The fight started and I couldn't find Draken!- "DRAKEN-KUN!"  I called out as I looked everywhere.

"Takemichi-kun! Move!" I heard (F/N)-chan say. "Draken-kun is going to get stabbed! I have to look for him!" I yelled to her. 

I saw (F/N)-chan's eyes grow wide while fighting some guys that were coming for her. "I'll look out for him while I fight. You watch out too!" She shouted.

"DRAKEN-KUN!" I continued to yelled and find him. -Damn it! It was useless after all. On August 3rd, during this fight, Draken-kun is going to die from Kiyomasa and later on (Y/N)-chan.- 

"DAMN! I CAN'T SEE SHIT FROM THE RAIN AND EVERYONE HERE!" I shouted. 

-I've got to protect Draken-kun and (F/N)-chan here in the past. I never wanna see Akkun's death or Hina's again! I gotta stop Kiyomasa and change the future!-

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

"PEH!" I yelled for him. "Mikey..." He said in a whisper. "Hey, it's bounty boss!" "Let's get him! The invincible Mikey ain't shit!" The Mobius guys commented.

They came at me so I punched them while talking/yelling to Peh. "WHY'D YOU ATTACK KEN-CHIN? WE CAME TO AN UNDERSTANDING, YOU KNOW! DON'T USE MOBIUS TO FIGHT DIRTY WITH US!" I shouted.

"YOU CAN'T COME WITH AN AGREEMENT THAT I WON'T ACCEPT!" He yelled back. "WE'RE DONE TALKING ABOUT PAH!" I yelled. 

"IT'S NOT OVER! YOU'RE JUST GONNA SIT AROUND AFTER PAH-CHIN GOT ARRESTED!? DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! THIS IS THE ONLY THING I CAN DO ABOUT IT! PAH-CHIN WAS EVERYTHING TO ME! IF TOMAN'S GOING TO ABANDON PAH-CHIN, THEN THEY'RE AGAINST ME!" He shouted.

I made my way over to him. He started to punch me. "COME ON MIKEY! WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT BACK?! YOU COULD JUST TAKE ME OUT IN ONE HIT!" Peh yelled. 

I grabbed him and made him look at me. "Look at me. Am I laughing? How can I laugh over Pah-chin's arrest? It hurts. Me and Ken-chin fight and Toman splitting in 2 is depressing to see. That's what Takemicchi told me. I didn't consider that everyone would be fighting. Beat me until you're satisfied." I said.

"Mikey..." He called out. "I don't want to fight you. So let's call it even and come back to us, Peh." I told him.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Mikey and Peh-yan were talking, (F/N) was still fighting while looking for Draken. When she found him, she also saw Kiyomasa in her line of vision holding a knife ready to stab Draken. 

She ran as fast as she could over to Draken and when she was there, she stood behind Draken and the knife stabbed into her. "OWW! SHIT!" She yelled. 

Kiyomasa on the other end of the knife stood there shocked then angry. "WHY WOULD YOU!?" He shouted.

 Kiyomasa then took the knife out of (F/N) and ran away. Draken was so shocked he couldn't move. 

Takemichi was still looking for Draken when a body slammed into him. "Ow! I don't have time for this! DAMN IT!" He yelled.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-I can't find them! Where the hell are they? I can't find Draken-kun or Kiyomasa-kun in the rain!- I then walked past Kiyomasa. 

-There! I found Kiyomasa! I'm gonna stop him! Huh? BLOOD!?- I looked down and saw his knife with blood. "I couldn't do it. That bitch!" I heard him say.