CHAPTER 6 - MIKEY'S NEW BITCH TAKEMICHI

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

All of a sudden, a guy appeared in my way but I ignored him. "M...M...Sano-kun! I'm Akaishi from the 3rd special attack unit." -I already know.- 

"You're in Mikey's way." Ken-chin said. "He doesn't talk to someone he's not interested in." (F/N)-chin started while Ken-chin finished her sentence. 

"O-oh. Sorry." The boy apologized. -Thank you Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin.- "Good work." I walked past him too. 

"Kiyomasa, when the hell did you become important?" Ken-chin kicked him in the stomach. 

"Are you really going to greet the president with a bow that shallow?" (F/N)-chin asked. "I-I understand." -Once again thank you.- 

I didn't want to talk with the others because the kid Kiyomasa was fighting with caught my interest. "What's your name?" I asked. "H-Hanagaki T-Takemichi!"

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"I see Takemicchi." The leader said. -What the fuck?- "H-huh?" I was so confused. "That's what Mikey said right, Takemicchi?" The guy that interrupted the fight asked me. 

"Huuh!?" I said. "Is there something wrong, Takemichi-kun?" All of a sudden, Mikey-kun came closer to me and grabbed my head. That itself made me fall down. 

"Are you really a middle schooler?" He asked. -What is that supposed to mean?- "Takemicchi, from today on out...YOU'RE MY BITCH OK!? <3" -What the actually fuck.- "Huh?" I was just so confused.

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

I walked up to the guy Ken-chin kicked. "Are you the one who organized this 'Fighting Ring'?" I asked. "Yes." -Why on Earth do you look proud?- I smiled at him and kicked him straight in the face. I then grabbed his head. 

"Who the fuck are you? Huh?" I dropped him and smiled at my companions. -Ok. Problem solved.- "Shall we go home, Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin?" "Underground fights are so stupid." (F/N)-chin said.

"I know right ,(F/N)-chin." "Don't do shit that would ruin the name of Toman." Ken-chin yelled to the crowd. I turned to Takemicchi. 

"Takemicchi, see you later! <3" I smiled. "Don't stand there and daydream! The fuck. Go away." Ken-chin yelled again.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

The past few days, I have been trying to come up with a plan to make Draken like me back instead of Emma. 

I have been zoning out a lot, more than I realized because of it. "Oi (F/N)-chin. You look deep in your thoughts. What's wrong?" Mikey asked me. 

"O-oh. It's nothing, Mikey." I replied. "Ok. If you say so. Then, LET'S GO GET DORAYAKI LIKE YOU PROMISED!" He yelled. 

"Oh, I almost forgot about that." I said. -I think I got it. I could rebound on the other guys like Mikey and get Draken jealous.-

3rd POV - AUTHOR

What (F/N) wasn't putting into consideration was if she would catch feelings along the way or if she acts like that, would make the other guys' feelings towards her grow.