CHAPTER 8 - BITCH SLAPPED

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Mikey, Draken, Takemichi, and (F/N) were walking, Mikey pointed something out. 

"You're covering your legs and your hair is down (F/N). Did your parents... You know?" He asked. "Ya." (F/N) responded. 

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-Isn't it really hot today? Is (F/N)-chan not sweating? What does Mikey-kun mean 'You know'?- I thought. Curiosity killed me so I asked.  

"What does Mikey-kun mean?" It went dead silent. I started to freak out. "I-I MEAN, YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME IF YOU DON'T WANT TO!" I yelled. 

"No it's fine but you can't tell another soul." She said as I nodded. "My parents are abusive. They abused me." I was shocked. It all adds up. 

"Sorry. I didn't mean to bring that up." I apologized. "It's fine." She smiled. We finally arrived at the shoe cubbies when Draken-kun wrapped his arm around me. 

"Are you free today?" He asked. "W-well, not really." I stuttered. "Let's hang out a little." Mikey-kun said.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Hina heard all the commotion outside her classroom and went to check. There she saw her boyfriend with 2 other guys. She didn't see (F/N). Jumping to a conclusion, she stormed over to them. "HOLD YOUR HORSES!"

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-H-Hina!- "Who are you?" She asked. "O-oh Hina. I'm sorry I'm actually busy." I said. Then she slapped Mikey-kun. -H-H-HINA! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING!- I started to panic. 

"Takemichi-kun, let's go." She grabbed my wrist and pulled me with her. "I will protect you." She announced.  Draken then grabs Hina's wrist to stop her from going anywhere. 

"Oi, Imma kill you. You just slap someone and say goodbye. Don't make me laugh!" He said. "Takemichi-kun has been coming to school with wounds. If you are the one causing them then I won't forgive you." Hina said right into Draken-kun's face.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While everything with Hina, Draken, and Takemichi was going on, (F/N) thought of another act that could make Draken jealous, which would be in this case, taking care of Mikey so she did so. 

"Are you ok, Mikey?" She asked him. "Ya don't worry." Mikey smiled at her.