CHAPTER 30 - HOSPITAL AND JAIL

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

All of the guys at Toman rushed to their rides and rushed to the hospital. 

When the ambulance came to the hospital, they rushed out with (F/N) and went through the doors. 

"WHAT'S THE SITUATION!?" A doctor asked. "A DEEP STAB TO THE ABDOMEN AND SEVERE BLOOD LOSS!" "SHE WENT INTO CARDIAC ARREST ON THE WAY HERE!" "SHE'S IN CRITICAL CONDITION!" The paramedics yelled.

The Mizo middle school gang was there with Emma and Hina. "This can't be happening." "No way." "They said cardiac arrest." They muttered.

What flashed into their heads was what the doctor said. -Don't get your hopes up.- "Hina! I'm so scared!" Emma cried to Hina. "Emma-chan." She tried to confort the girl.

"TAKEMICCHI!" Then came in Mitsuya, Peh-yan, and the other captains and vice captains. "HOW'S (F/N) DOING!?" "IS (F/N) OK!?" They asked. "Minna-san." The said boy started.

After Takemichi explained everything to them, they were angry. "DAMN IT!" "No way. Kiyomasa did this?" They said. "Before we got here, her pulse..." Takemichi was cut off. "Takemicchi!" 

There stood the president and vice president. "Mikey-kun. Draken-kun. (F/N)-chan is..." He started but was cut off once again. "Ya, I heard. Where's the waiting room?" Mikey asked as he went to the said room.

"MIKEY! DRAKEN!" Emma cried out to them. "You're being way too loud. We're in a hospital, keep it down." Mikey said.

Mikey took a seat. "(F/N)-chin, has always stayed on her word, since way back. She's not gonna die here. She'd never be that dishonest. Cause she promised me, us, that we'd own the whole country together. So Emma, Draken, Mitsuya, Peh-yan, Takemicchi, Minna-san, believe in (F/N)-chin." Mikey said.

"Huh? Who said I didn't believe in (F/N)?" Draken asked Mikey. "Sorry Ken-chin." Mikey apologized. 

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-He's right. Losing our cool isn't gonna help. Man, Mikey-kun is really strong.- I thought.

We waited for hours for the operation to finish. Then the sign went off. "The surgery's over." I said. The doors opened and out came the nurse and doctors. 

"It was a miracle we stopped the bleeding in time. We stopped her life from ending." They said. "Huh?" We all questioned. "The operation was a success!" 

When those words came out of the doctor's mouth and into everyone's brain, we all had tears in our eyes. 

"Fuck YEAH!" "YES! (Y/N)-CHAN WAS SAVED!" "Jeez. Keep it down will you." "WAAAA! HINA!" "Thank goodness!" We all celebrated.

Then (F/N) was rolled out of the operation. "If you want, you can come visit (L/N)-chan in room 101." The doctors continued.

"LET'S GO TELL THE TOMAN GUYS OUTSIDE!" Mitsuya-kun said. "YEAH! Hm? Peh-yan-kun?" I tunred around to face him. "I can't face them." He stated. 

"Peh-yan, what you did was for Pah-chin's sake. They all know." Mitsuya-kun started. "Mitsuya." He called out. 

"But here's the thing. Draken was thinking of Pah-chin the most. Everyday since Pah-chin got arrested, Draken went with Pah-chin's parents to visit him. But since only family were allowed to see Pah-chin, he waited outside the whole time. The guy you tried to kill." He contniued. 

"Draken." Peh-yan-kun mumbled. "You have to apologize. To Draken, to Pah-chin, everyone. Especially (F/N) since she was stabbed instead of Draken." Mitsuya-kun finsihed off. "Ya." He replied.

"Good to have you back, Peh-yan." We then went outside to tell everyone. When we stepped out, everyone looked at us in worry. "The surgery was SUCCESSFUL!" We yelled.

Everyone went crazy then. "The rain stopped. Oh no look at the time! It's past midnight!" I heard Emma-chan comment. "It's August 4th already." Hina said.

"Huh? It's August 4th?" I mumbled. -My mission was to stop Draken-kun from dying on August 3rd. Naoto, I made it! August 3rd is over. My mission is over! Hm? Where's Mikey-kun and Draken-kun?- 

I walked around to look for them and found Mikey-kun. "Mik..." I called out but stopped. "Thank God! (F/N)-chin!" He sat on the floor with his back against the wall. Crying.

-He put up a brave face for us. To help cheer everyone up. That's right, the one hurting the most was Mikey-kun.- I thought. "Don't worry me like that again." He continued. 

Without me knowing, on another corner was Draken. "Always got to play the hero huh, (F/N)? Don't worry all of us like that." He mumbled.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Today is August 10, a week from when I was stabbed. Mikey, Draken, Emma, Hina, the captains, and vice captains were here to visit me. 

My parents have not been here to visit ever since but I know when I get home, shits gonna go down. 

We were all talking when a doctor came in. "Sorry to interrupt you but I'd like a word with you (L/N)-chan or is it ok for you friends to hear?" She asked. "My friends are welcome to hear." I said.

"Ok so the reason I wanted to talk to you is that me and everyone present during the surgery noticed all the bruises and scrapes on your body. I was wondering if you are abused at home?" I froze.

So did everyone in the room. They look at me concerned. "Please don't lie. The hospital wants to help you." She continued. 

-There's no point in hiding it now.- I took a deep breath in and out. "Ya. I've been abused. If you are wondering how long then my whole life." I confessed.

Shocked looks were on everyone's face but Draken and Mikey. "Ok, thank you for telling me. So what I'm about to do is tell the police and they will take your parents away to jail. Since you are old enough to live by yourself, you can live by yourself. I'll be your guardian. And don't worry about the hospital bills. I'll pay for them and I'll do your taxes until you're 18." She said. 

(Just go with the flow I guess. The info in this paragraph is just for the story.)

I burst out crying. "Thank you, thank you so much! I will be forever in your debt." I cried out. "Don't worry. I'm just doing what is right." She said. She then went out to call the police. 

When she left, everyone also cried with me saying why I didn't tell them and that my life is so sad. 

-I'm finally getting out of that hell hole!- I smiled at the thought. "Don't worry. I'm finally free now." I smiled at everyone.