CHAPTER 44 - BAJI AND STABBED AGAIN

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I watched as the Valhalla captain was about to hit Mikey with a metal pipe when Kisaki came in and punched him. -Huh!? KISAKI!?- 

"Tokyo Manji Gang, 3rd division captain, Kisaki Tetta. My division will protect our leader!" He announced. -Huh? What's going on here!?- 

"Wow. Not too bad, Kisaki." Mitsuya-kun commented. "TSK! Is he trying to become the leader?" Chifuyu asked.

-I get it now! No matter if Toman wins or loses, Kisaki get's his way! If Toman loses, it gets absorbed by Valhalla. If Toman wins, Kisaki will use his action as a way to raise his rank. So no matter how this fight turns out, it'll still play into his scheme of taking over Toman! DAMN IT! What is this guy? We all ended up as his pawn without even knowing it!-

"KISAKI! GOOD WORK! I'LL LEAVE MIKEY TO YOU!" I look over at Draken-kun. -You got it all wrong, Draken-kun! He's trying to take over Toman, Mikey-kun, and (F/N)-chan! And, you too, Draken-kun!-

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Kisaki was getting praise and getting his ego raised, he failed to notice Baji running up the pile of cars with a metal pipe in his hand. 

"I was waiting for this. KISAKI!" Baji then WHACKED Kisaki with the pipe. (Even though it's not in the anime yet, that was also satisfying. P.S. This chapter came out before the animation.)

 Everyone was in shock. "BAJI-KUN!?" Takemichi yelled. "BAJI BEAT DOWN KISAKI!" Everyone in Valhalla cheered. Baji looked down at Kisaki. 

"KISAKI! I'm gonna rear-range your fucking face!" He announced. Draken then yelled. "BAJI! STOP IT!"

"We came here to get you back!" Baji was caught off guard for a second. And in that second, Kisaki's vice captain grabbed him by the back of the collar and yeeted him. "BAJI-KUN!" Takemichi yelled for him. 

The vice captain looked at Kisaki. "Are you alright, Kisaki-san?" He asked. "Buzzing. Feels like a damn fly is circling around me. Swat him dead." Kisaki ordered. "I'd like to see you try, Kisaki!" Baji yelled.

Before Baji could climb back up the pile of cars, Chifuyu stopped him. "Chifuyu? The fuck are you doing? Outta my way, Chifuyu!" He yelled.

"Baji-san. Don't do this. If you take Kisaki down now, you'll be against Mikey-kun! If you want to save Toman from Kisaki, now's not the time." Chifuyu yelled.

Baji then used the metal pipe he had in his hands on Chifuyu. "Stay out of this, Chifuyu! I kept you beside me so I could use you in fights. I don't give a shit about what you think." Baji lied.

"I'M THE FIRST DIVISION VICE CAPTAIN! I'M HERE TO PROTECT YOU, BAJI-SAN! If you really want to get past me, then I won't hold back!" Chifuyu yelled again.

"Do it. You got 10 seconds." Baji said. "Huh!?" Chifuyu was caught off guard. 

"Ten! Nine. Eight. Seven. Six. What's wrong? Five. Thought you weren't holding back? If you don't kill me, you won't be able to stop me. Four. Three. Two. One. Zero." Baji taunted.

Takemichi then came running to the 2 of them and hugged Baji. "AAAAAHH!" Takemichi yelled. "TAKEMICCHI!?" Chifuyu yelled.

"CHIFUYU! LET'S STOP BAJI-KUN TOGETHER! CHIFUYU!" He yelled. "I can't, Takemicchi." Chifuyu said.  "What!?" Takemichi looked at him and saw tears. 

"I... I can't hit Baji-san." Chifuyu continued. "HUH!? What do you mean!?" Takemichi yelled. 

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Baji-kun then elbowled my head. -SHIT! I'm losing it. I'LL STOP HIM IF I HAVE TO! If I don't stop Baji-kun, Kisaki's gonna kill him.- 

"I'LL SAVE YOU, EVEN IF I HAVE TO DO IT ALL ALONE!" I then took a moment to think. "Huh? Baji-kun doesn't die in this fight. (F/N)-chan does and she dies to save someone. Kazutora-kun stabs her..." I muttered.

I looked over to where Kazutora was lying but didn't find him. -Kazutora-kun... HE'S GONE! AND I DIDN'T FIND (F/N)-CHAN!- 

That was when I heard flesh getting stabbed and a grunt. I looked behind and saw a knife going right through (F/N)-chan. She was stabbed from behind but the knife appeared on the front side. 

I also saw that there was a patch of blood getting soaked through her shirt. -HUH!? (F/N)-CHAN!? AND HER OTHER WOUND OPENED UP!?- I thought.