CHAPTER 19 - MOBIUS

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Shut it, dick cheese." He insulted Pah-chin-kun. -Huh? This guy is Osanai?- "You bastard!" He yelled. "I'm older than you, it's Mr. Bastard." Osanai replied.

"ARRRRG!" Pah-chin went to punch him but Osanai dodged it and punched Pah instead. "Yup nothing but middle-schoolers." He commented.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

When he said that, I felt my blood boil. Mikey and Draken also noticed it so Mikey quickly hugged me to calm me down. I don't know why but I felt butterflies in my stomach. 

"PAH-CHIN!" Pey-yan called for his division captain. "'Tokyo Manji Gang'? You should change it to 'Middle school infant alliance'." -THIS BITCH!- I yelled in the thoughts.

"I heard you were picking a fight with Mobius." With that, all of a sudden he snapped and out comes about 40-45 Mobius members.

"Let's do this." "You think you could stand a chance against us?" "There's a chick." The guys commented. With that statement said, my eyes started to twitch. The guys from Toman glared at the guys. 

-We're surrounded.- "You can let go now. I won't do anything stupid." I told Mikey. "Ok." When Mikey stopped hugging me, I kinda felt sad. -What the hell?- "Mikey-chan! This is war." Osanai commented at Mikey.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I remember Naoto's words. He said the fight with Mobius is where it all started. 

-SHIT! What now?- "You brought a lot of members just to fight some middle-schoolers. You're as shitty as I thought, Osanai-kun." Mikey-kun said to him.

"HAH!? I can't hear you from down there." Osanai insulted Mikey-kun. -Just like he imagined? That's so far from mine. Osanai from the present and past... Are they really the same person!?-

Without realizing, I was staring at him for a long time. "Oi! What are you looking at, punk?" Osanai turned to me. "I-I ummm..." I stuttered. 

Then he punched me. "You were looking down on me, were you? I hate that look." As he was about to punch me again, Pah-chin stopped him. 

"Your fight is with me, dumbass." He told Osanai. "Don't Pah-chin. Don't fight them." I told him. "Stay out of this." He said back to me.

"Pah-chin ain't weak, Hanagaki. Pah's one of Toman's best fighters. He is one to take on a team and hand their asses back to them. He's not going to lose to a walking shit stain like Osanai." Peh-yan-kun said to me. 

"Pey-yan... That's not the problem." I commented. 

-If this goes on, Draken and (F/N) will die. Akkun and Hina. I gotta stop this but... Damn it!- I thought.

"Takemicchi, sit back and watch. This is Pah's fight." Mikey-kun told me. Pah-chin went in for a punch but Osanai once again dodged it and punched Pah.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"NGH!" Pah yelled. "What's wrong?" Takemichi-kun asked. -This bitch is a boxer huh?- "You do a little boxing huh?" Pah asked. Osanai punched Pah again. "HE TOOK THAT FULL ON!" Peh-yan yelled. 

I wasn't gonna lie, I'm a little scared. "Osanai is a beast." Takemichi-kun commented. "Pah-chin!" Peh-yan yelled and ran to the said boy. "Pey-yan!" I shouted to him.

He looked back at me. "Didn't Mikey say to sit back and watch?" I asked. "Sorry." He said and walked back. He stood near me.

"Sit back and watch!? (F/N)-chan, Mikey-kun! That's just cruel. Pah-chin's nose is broken and he's barely awake. HE CAN'T FIGHT! HE'S GONNA DIE. YOU GOTTA STOP THIS!" "Why? He didn't give up yet." Takemichi-kun yelling and looked at me as if I had 2 heads.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-MIKEY-KUN AND (F/N)-CHAN ARE SMILING! HOW COULD YOU!? ARE YOU A SADIST OR SOMETHING!? THIS IS TORTURE.- I thought.

"Hey look! He passed out standing!" "What talent!" "HAHAHA!" The guys for Mobius commented while looking at Pah-chin.

Mikey and (F/N) then stood up and went up to Pah-chin. He placed him on his shoulder while (Y/N) was looking at them. "Sorry Mikey, (F/N). I'm such a pussy." Pah-chin said.

"What are you saying?" Mikey-kun asked. "Pah-chin. You haven't lost yet." (F/N)-chan said in a soft voice while still smiling.

-What does (F/N)-chan mean when she says that? She said it before but I can't understand.- My thoughts were cut off with laughter. 

"THE FUCK ARE YOU SAYING!?" "HOW THE HELL DID HE NOT LOSE THE FIGHT!?" "DON'T BE FUCKING STUPID!" "ALL OF YOU! STRIP DOWN AND BEG ON YOUR KNEES! ESPECIALLY YOU GIRLY!" The guys around us yelled.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

My calmness is always tested. I went up to Mikey and took Pah from him while ignoring the taunts and keeping my anger in check. 

Mikey walked up to Osanai. "Oh? You want some to, Mikey? You'll be dead in 10 sec.." He was cut off by Mikey's famous kick to the head. "HUH!?" Everyone beside Toman was shocked. I was smirking.

"Everyone who thinks Pah-chin lost, step forward. So I can kill you. Toman belongs to me. Anyone who's behind me will never lose. Sorry Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin. I couldn't help myself." Mikey said.

"Nothing could stop you huh?" Draken asked. "Damn right! I was gonna beat his ass myself if you didn't!" I yelled. I ran over to him and hugged him. We heard broken glass then footsteps. 

"AAAHH!" Osanai yelled while running to us. "Osanai! Mikey-kun, (F/N)-chan, look out!" Takemichi-kun yelled for us. 

I was about to take action when Draken stepped in front of us. -Draken! You're gonna get stabbed!-

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-Huh?- Then I saw Draken-kun get in front of Mikey-kun and (F/N)-chan. "DRAKEN-KUN!" I yelled. Luckily, Draken protected himself. 

"Osanai. Let me tell you how you lost. You strayed away from the path of a true delinquent. You attacked a guy's parents and raped his girlfriend. Things only scums would do. Next time you try this shit again, I'll come find you and kill you myself!" Draken-kun stated.

"These guys are scary." "Are they really middle-schoolers?" Mobius commented. 

"YOUR BOSS WAS BEATEN BY OUR BOSS, MIKEY! ANYONE GOT A PROBLEM WITH THAT! IF NO, then from now on, Mobius will be affiliated with the Tokyo Manji Gang!" Draken-kun yelled.

-Wow. They won. So this is how Toman got bigger and bigger.- I thought.