CHAPTER 43 - MIKEY VS. KAZUTORA

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

After Draken announced that he was going to fight Hanma, the lower guys in Toman were happy that they're not holding him back anymore. 

"Look at that, Takemicchi." Mitsuya said. "Huh?" The said boy questioned. "We've got the advantage now." Mitsuya contiued.

"Huh? Why?" Takemichi asked. "You brought back their will to fight. Now Draken's free to do what he's gotta do. He can change the course of the battle all by himself." Mitsuya said.

Draken started to fight the Valhalla guys like crazy. "OUTTA MY WAY!" He shouted. 

"WHAT THE HELL IS THAT GUY!?" "HE JUST TOOK OUT 10 GUYS AT ONCE!" "NO WAY! HE'S A BEAST!" "THAT'S TOMAN'S SECOND IN COMMAND, RYUGUJI KEN!" Valhalla yelled.

In the end, Draken was surrounded by unconscious guys. There was a lot of blood everywhere. 

"ARE YOU REALLY GOING TO USE A BAT TO FIGHT ME!?" They heard a voice yell. Everyone turned to (F/N).

She ran at the guy with the bat, grabbed the bat, and whacked the guy like she was hitting a home run. Takemichi was so shocked by (F/N)'s strength. "Hehe." She giggled. 

Back to Draken, he turned to Hanma. "Sorry to keep you waiting, Hanma." He apologized. "You alright? Are you sure you're not worn out yet?" Hanma taunted.

"I just got done warming up." Draken said with a smile. Takemichi was looking at Draken with admiration. "Damn." He said. 

"LET'S GO, HANMA!" Draken yelled. "BRING IT, DRAKEN!" Hanma yelled back. It was now Draken versus Hanma.

Draken punched Hanma. Hanma went flying into a pile of rubbish. "I got more coming for you, Hanma." Draken announced. "How dull. I even guarded that one." Hanma said.

Takemichi was also shocked by Draken's strength. While Draken and Hanma were fighting and (F/N) hitting home runs, Mikey was chasing after Kazutora. 

They were not running up a pile of cars. "KAZUTORA! ARE YOU JUST GOING TO KEEP RUNNING!?" Mikey yelled.

A guy then popped up and kicked Mikey but he guarded himself. "What's wrong, Mikey? Why are you taking a knee?" Kazutora tanuted.

"You actually guarded my sneak attack." "Watch yourself, Chonbo. This guy's no joke." The 2 guys with Kazutora commented. "Can't stick to fighting me one on one huh, Kazutora?" Mikey asked.

"One on one? Who said that that was happening? I brought these 2 with me to deal with you. They were the strongest guys in my reform school. They're fighting experts." Kazutora said.

"We've been watching you close, Mikey." "The most 'Strongest guy' is not really that strong." One of the guys then started to attack Mikey. 

"COME GET SOME, MIKEY!" One of the guys yelled. "GET AWAY FROM HIM, CHINBO!" The other yelled.

Mikey then went to kick him but he dodge it so the kick ended up denting the car. "Dodgy fucker." Mikey said. "HOLY SHIT!" "This guy's for real." The duo commented.

Kazutora spoke up. "Do you know why I lured you here, Mikey? With such bad footing, there's no way you can land any solid hits with your nuclear kicks!" 

While Mikey was distracted, one of the guys kicked him. "HEY! THIS IS WHERE THE REAL FUN BEGINS!" The 2 guys were now fighting Mikey in a 2 on 1. Kazutora then picked up a pipe near his feet.

"THE HELL!? I thought 2 on 1 would be easier." "This guy is no joke! But!" The guys then stopped Mikey from moving by holding on to his leg and torso. 

Kazutora came from behind and whacked Mikey with the pipe he picked up. 

Mikey was knocked down to the car below him. That caught the attention of Draken. 

"MIKEY!" Draken's yell caught the attention of Mitsuya, Takemichi, Chifuyu, and (F/N). Takemichi then yelled too. "MIKEY-KUN!"

Kazutora then announced that Valhalla won but Mikey stood up. "Tell me just one thing, Kazutora." Mikey said. "Huh?" Kazutora looked down at Mikey. "Am I your enemy?" He asked.

POV - HANEMIYA KAZUTORA

After Mikey asked me that I got flashbacks. Someone said to me that I belong to them but I didn't know who. People can betray anyone. 

I don't really know much of my early years besides a raised fist and the scared expression on my mom's face. 

I then remembered my mom asking me if I was on my dad's side or if I was on her's and that I can't choose both but 1 side.

I finally spoke up while turning my back at him. "I suffered because of you. It's your fault that I was sent to juvie." I said. "Huh? What the hell are you talking about?" Mikey asked.

"Of course you're my enemy! I will eliminate everyone in my way. Did you know, Mikey? If you kill people, that makes you the bad guy but if you kill your enemy, that makes you a hero!" I said.

I turned around to face Mikey. "Hold him for me. Good and tight." I ordered my 2 buddies.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-What the fuck is worng with him!?- Draken and (F/N) were near me so I could hear them "Kazutora..." They muttered. Hanma then speaked up. "Haha! He's totally lost it." 

We all watched as Kazutora-kun beat Mikey with a metal pipe. "It's over."-No! That's not fair! They're holding onto him so he can't move. This isn't a fight!-

3rd POV - AUTHOR

The Haitani brothers watched intensively. "Mikey lost." Rindo said. "MIKEY!" Draken tried to run to Mikey but Hanma interfered. "You're supposed to fight me, remember!?" Hanma asked. "TSK!" 

Back to the main fight, Kazutora continued to talk. "To become a hero, I will have to kill the enemy." He hit the pipe straight on top of Mikey's head. "MIKEY-KUN!" Takemichi yelled.

"Kill the enemy? Is that why you killed my older brother?" Mikey asked. Kazutora was taken back by the question. 

Mikey then elbowed the guy hugging his torso and shoved him away. "Huh?" Guy #1 asked. He then lifted his leg with the other guy latched on him and tossed him away. 

"Huh? HE'S LIFTING ME!?" Guy #2 yelled. Kazutora was snapped out of it but was too late because Mikey sent a kick to him. "Huh?"

All 3 of them were now knocked out so Mikey took a knee. Everyone below started to murmur. 

"Hey, Mikey took a knee!" "Think he's tired from the blood loss?" "Isn't this the time to take him out!?" They commented.

Hanma was just smiling. "Nice one, Kazutora." "Hey, he's not moving." "This is our chance!" "Follow me, men! WE'RE GONNA STOMP MIKEY!" Valhalla yelled.

Takemichi was surprised to see another Valhalla captain. "LET'S GO!" Mitsuya, Chifuyu, and (F/N) fought off some of the guys that were coming for Mikey. 

"MOVE, ASSHOLE!" Chifuyu yelled. "DAMN, THERE'S TO MANY OF THEM!" Commented Mitsuya. "MOVE YOU WALKING SHIT STAIN!" (F/N) yelled.

Draken saw Hanma also going to Mikey so he punched him. "HANMA! ARE YOU A GODDAMN ZOMBIE!?" Draken yelled. (When I read that, I was crying on the floor laughing.)

Takemichi didn't know what to do. "What do I do now? I got to save him! MIKEY-KUN! OUT OF MY WAY!" As he was running, a guy punched him. "BACK OFF, PUNK!" The guy yelled.

Takemichi didn't care and went back to running but another guy put him in a chokehold. "AAAH! MIKEY-KUN!" Takemkichi yelled. "GET HIM!" A Valhalla member yelled.

Takemichi had enough and bit the guy. "SON OF A..." The guy yelled. "MOVE IT!" Takemichi yelled. 

The Valhalla captain was the nearest to Mikey and got ready to strike him. "YOUR BOSS' HEAD IS MINE!" He yelled.