CHAPTER 34 - DRAKEN AND NEW CAPTAIN

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Naoto finally contacted me after the funeral. Now we're standing in front of a prison. "Isn't this prison? Why are we here?" I asked. 

"When I was doing the research, I discovered that Ryuguji Ken isn't a part of Toman in the present. There were no death records either. I couldn't find him no matter what. Ryuguji Ken is currently on death row." Naoto stated.

Takemichi was in complate shock. Like come on, a guy like Draken?

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Naoto was explaining everything to Takemichi, a guard on duty was sent to get Draken. "NUMBER 248! You've got visitors." Draken got up and the guard put cuffs on him.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"NUMBER 248's COMING IN NOW!" Draken-kun stepped in the room. He looked at me. "Long time no see, Takemicchi. Glad you're doing alright." He said to me.

"Draken-kun!" I shouted. "Hello, I'm Naoto Tachibana." Naoto introduced himself. "He's the one who let this happen." I stated.

"I see. So what is it?" He asked. "I didn't know that you murdered people and were condemned to death. WHAT HAPPENED!? WHY WOULD YOU MURDER SOMEONE!? WHAT HAPPENED TO TOMAN!?" I asked Draken-kun.

"Takemicchi, I don't regret what I did. Being here is what I deserve. Toman ended up like this because of me. Because I didn't stop that one guy." He said.

"'That one guy'?" I questioned. "Toman was way better when we were kids. All we did was run around and try to make the gang bigger. We brawled like crazy, It was like a party everyday. Toman was everything to me. If I could relive my life, I'd choose to live the same way. I have no regrets." Draken said.

-Draken-kun is still the same. He hasn't changed one bit.- "But..." He started. "Huh?" I looked at him. 

"If I could relive my life, there's 3 things I absolutely have to do." He said. "Huh?" "I'd kill Kisaki, save (F/N), and tell her I'm sorry for forgetting our promise!" Draken-kun annonced.

-Kisaki!? TETTA KISAKI!?- "YOU MEAN THAT KISAKI!?" I yelled, wide eyed. A guard then came in. "Time's up."

Draken-kun got up. "Takemicchi, get the hell out of Tokyo. You almost got killed, right?" He asked. "Huh?" I looked at him.

"That's why you came to me. When it comes to Kisaki, killing people is like squishing bugs to him." He said. "WAIT A MINUTE! WHY!? WHY IS THERE SOMEONE TRYING TO KILL ME!?" I yelled.

"Kisaki adored Mikey. But later it changed to hatred. Kisaki wants to take away everything Mikey holds dear." Draken-kun continued. 

We went back to Naoto's apartment. "I didn't meet him in the past. As much as I wanna beat this guy, I don't know where he is." I started.

"Naoto, there's really no other way around it!" I shouted. "Huh?" He looked at me confused. 

"I've gotta become Toman's leader!" I declared. "You were serious? I thought you were just trying to cheer me up." He said.

"But it's the only way, right!? If I become Toman's leader, I can stop Kisaki. Then I'll be able to save everyone! I've gotta do things differently this time. I've got to attack the roots of it. First, I'll become a captain. With Pah-chin gone, the 3rd division doesn't have a captain. I'll aim for that!"

"What an utterly reckless idea." Naoto commented. "But Naoto, I'm not saying I can do this like magic. I just think this is the only way." I said. 

"I understand. Takemichi-kun, one way or another, you've succeeded in this mission so far. I trust you. It might be a long journey this time." He said. "Ya." I nodded. Me and Naoto shook hands.

I traveled back in time. "Huh?" I looked around and realized I was in a public bath house. "Hm?" I looked at the water. 

Something was in front of me. "BOO!" The person shouted. "EEP!" I yelled. "M-M-MIKEY-KUN!?" I asked.

"HAHA! You're that surprised?" He asked me. "Oi! Pipe it down." I looked over to where the voice came from and saw Draken-kun. 

"Grow up. You're not a little kid anymore. Quit screwing around in the bath house." He commneted. "Draken-kun?" I asked. 

"You're a 3rd year in middle school and still wearing a shower hat. Don't tell me to grow up." Mikey then looked at me.

"A big guy like him is scared to get shampoo in his eyes. Hilarious right?" He asked. "SHUT UP!" Draken-kun yelled.  "HAHAHA!" Mikey-kun laughed out loud.

-WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!? I'm with Mikey-kun and Draken-kun in a bathhouse!- Then a fight was happening between Draken-kun and Mikey-kun. 

"I think it's time we get out." Draken-kun said. "Let's go Takemicchi." Mikey-kun said. "Huh? Where?" I asked. We started to change and go to the exit.

When we got out, we saw the captains. "About time, Takemicchi." Mitsuya-kun said. "Here comes the star of the show." One of the guys said.

"Huh?" I was so confused. "Takemicchi, let's go. We're off to nominate a new 3rd division captain!" Mikey-kun said.

"Huh!?" I questioned. "Wait... Where's (F/N)? Is she still in the bath house?" Draken-kun asked. "Ya, I think so." Mikey-kun replied.

"Guess we have to wait for her." Mitsuya-kun said. We waited for 15 minutes. "Ok, someone..." Draken-kun was cut off. "SORRY! I lost track of time." 

There came (F/N)-chan. "Ya, ya. Come on, we've got to go." Mitsuya-kun said while getting on his bike. 

We went to the shrine and started the meeting. "THE NOMINATION FOR THE TOKYO MANJI GANG'S 3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN WILL NOW BEGIN!" Draken-kun shouted.

-This is it. The ceremony!- Everyone around me started to murmur. They all think it's gonna be Pey-yan-kun. "3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN! STEP FORWARD!" Mikey-kun yelled. -Is Mikey-kun calling for me!?-

2 guys walked past me. The shorter guy looked at me for a second. -I've seen him before. Who is he?- I thought.

They both went to the stairs as the shorter one sat down. Everyone started to yell profanities at him. But then a yell cut everyone off. 

"LISTEN UP! THE MAN SITTING BEHIND ME IS THE NEW 3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN! TETTA KISAKI!" The tall dude yelled.