CHAPTER 39 - CONFRONTATION AND CONFIRMATION

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Takemichi and Chifuyu ended up near a shop. "Here? Are you sure?" Takemichi asked. "Ya, let's go." They entered and asked the person near them for a certain person. 

"Hey, you got visitors!" The guy at the front desk yelled. They followed where the certain person was supposed to be. "Who the hell are you guys?" There sat Osanai.

"He came up to me one day. 'You're Osanai-kun from Mobius, right?'. At first, I thought he was just a random kid. I asked him what the hell he wanted. 'Work with me and you'll rule Tokyo in no time. I'm not looking for something in return. I'll get it myself. I know myself that the moon can't shine it's own.'. That's how I met Kisaki Tetta."

Takemichi and Chifuyu are listening carefully to Osanai. "I beat up people I don't like. Nobody can stand me. Before I knew it, I was alone. That's when Kisaki approached me. As weird as it sounds, everything he told me went smoothly. In just a year, I went from someone just good at fighting to the guy in charge of Shinjuku." 

"So Osanai-kun, you became the leader of Mobius because of Kisaki?" Chifuyu asked. 

"Ya. Can't make a gang if winning is the only thing going for you." He stated. "So Kisaki was your confident?" Chifuyu asked.

Osanai's face darkened. "I was just a stepping stone to Kisaki. I learned that one the battle of August 3rd." 

Takemichi finally spoke. "The battle on August 3rd? You mean when Draken-kun was supposed to get stabbed but (F/N)-chan did instead?" 

"That fight was all arranged by Kisaki. Kisaki drove Pah-chin into a corner creating a reason for Toman's infighting and Kisaki made it all my fault!" Osanai confessed.

Osanai took a pause. "And after I got stabbed, he approached Mikey saying how he didn't like how I did things. Then he said that he'd get Pah-chin pardoned to curry Mikey's favor." "Why'd he go through all that trouble?" Chifuyu asked. 

"Kisaki's plan on August 3rd was to kill Draken and take his place as Toman's second in command. But that didn't happen because (F/N) got stabbed instead and no one died. Kisaki left me behind but he's got a new weapon. His latest destructive force is Hanma Shuji."

"Huh? Isn't Hanma Valhalla's acting leader?" Takemichi asked. "Ya." Osanai replied. "If you know so much then why haven't you dealt with Kisaki yet? After all, he did use you and abandoned you!" Chifuyu exclaimed.

"If it was someone who's only good at fighting or a little bit crafty I'd deal with them. But Kisaki... He's worse than I can explain. He's the kind of guy that can plan to kill someone without getting his hands dirty. If I mess with him, I don't know what is going to happen next. Anyways, I don't want anything more to do with that guy."

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

Me and Chifuyu then left. "Now we know one thing." Chifuyu started. "Huh?" I looked at him. 

"Valhalla's leader. The mysterious with no leader. Otherwise known as the headless angel. The leader no one knows about is Kisaki Tetta. Kisaki is in Toman right now so Valhalla doesn't have a leader!" He yelled.

"HUH!?" My eyes went wide. -Kisaki is Valhalla's leader!? Then why'd he join Toman? Why does he want them to fight Valhalla? What's Kisaki trying to achieve? There's so much I don't understand. In that case...-

I shook hands with Naoto and now back in the present. "Thanks for putting up with my request, Naoto." I said. "I'm used to it. Happens all the time." He stated.

When I got back I asked Naoto to schedule a time to meet with Draken-kun. "What are you going to ask him anyways?" H asked. Then Draken-kun was let out into the room. 

"You're here again, Takemicchi?" He asked. "Sorry to keep bothering you, Draken-kun." I said. "Didn't I tell you to get the hell out of Tokyo?" He continued. 

"I have one question to ask you. Do you remember that one biker gang from 2005..." I started.

"With no leader, Valhalla?" Draken-kun finished. "Ya, wasn't the leader Kisaki Tetta?" I asked. "No he wasn't." Draken-kun said. "Huh?" I looked at him.

"The headless angel's head was Mikey." He dropped the bomb. "HUH!?" I yelled. 

"Valhalla was created for Mikey to lead." He contiued. -Valhalla was created for Mikey to lead? Mikey-kun's the leader!?- 

"But that's impossible! Mikey-kun is the leader of Toman, isn't he!?" I asked. "Impossible? You don't remember, do you?" Draken-kun asked. -I was there?-

"12 years ago, on bloody Halloween, Valhalla took over Toman. With Valhalla as the parent organization, created a new Tokyo Manji Gang. That's the one today." Draken-kun said.

 -Bloody Halloween?! The day (F/N)-chan dies.- "Isn't that... Could that be the day of Toman and Valhalla's big battle?" I asked "Ya. That day, Toman suffered its first loss." Draken-kun said.

"WHAT!? Toman lost!? How could they lose with 'The invincible Mikey' on their side!?" I asked in disbelief. 

"No. It's Mikey's fault that Toman lost." He said. "Mikey-kun's fault?" I asked. 

"That day, why didn't I realize that Mikey was just a 15 year old kid with a huge ass cross to bear? On that day, Mikey killed Kazutora." He said.

"WHAT!?" I shouted. "Mikey didn't get arrested because Kisaki prepared a decoy. Mikey fell into darkness. Valhalla took over. With Mikey as the leader and Kisaki as the acting leader, they grew into a big organization."

There was a big silence when Draken-kun continued. "Thinking about it now, Kisaki joined Toman because he had his sights set on Mikey from the start." He said. 

"Wait a minute. Mikey-kun killed Kazutora-kun? No. Mikey-kun would never kill someone." I got out of my seat and placed my hands on the glass separating us. 

"If you were in his position, do you think you could've stopped yourself from killing Kazutora? The guy who killed Mikey's older brother and that day, Kazutora killed (F/N)!" Draken-kun exclaimed. -WHAT!?-

"Kazutora-kun killed (F/N)-chan!?" I yelled. "Takemicchi, you saw it too, didn't you?" He asked again. "HUH!?" I then got flashbacks. -What!? What is this!?- 

Time was then up so we parted ways. I was now outside with Naoto. 

"Mikey-kun would never kill someone. I know that, I believe that but after talking with Draken-kun, I could see it in my mind. What happened that day! I don't know why it happened. But my mind just overflowed with memories I shouldn't have!"

I started to tear up. "(F/N)-chan lying on the ground, Kazutora-kun, and Mikey-kun covered in blood! I can't tell if it's real or not! But, Mikey-kun looked so sad!" 

I started to cry. "I gotta save Mikey-kun and everyone!" I yelled.