CHAPTER 9 - BITCH SLAP AFTERMATH

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Let go of her." I said to Draken-kun. "What!? I didn't hear you." He got my closer to my face. "I said to fucking let her go!" I yelled. "Who on Earth do you think you're talking to?" He threaten me. 

"Awww. And here I thought we could be friends. How do you want to die?" Mikey-kun came closer to us. "Just promise me one thing. Promise you won't lay a finger on Hina." I told him.

"I don't give 2 shits about her." He said. -Shit I think I fucked up but I'm doing this for Hina.- 

Just as Mikey-kun was about to hit us, he stopped. "Just kidding." He smiled at me and patted my shoulder. 

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"Takemicchi you dummy. Mikey wouldn't lay a finger on a girl." I finally spoke up. He looks relieved and about to shit himself. -The acts before doesn't look like it bothered Draken. I gotta keep trying.- I thought.

"Takemicchi, were you trying to threaten me?" Draken asked him. "I-I'm sorry." He apologized. 

"It's ok. Nowadays, there aren't any men that are like 'I won't give up on her'." Draken somewhat smiled at Takemichi-kun. -I wish you could be like that to me.-

POV - TACHIBANA HINA(TA)

-It was all a misunderstanding! I feel so embarrassed and sorry for slapping him!- "GOMENASAI! I MISUNDERSTOOD SOMETHING!" I bowed. 

"It's alright! Don't worry. That was an amazing slap though." Mikey-kun said to me.

-My face is probably being cousins with tomatoes right now.- "I AM SO SORRY!" I said again. 

"It's fine to do something for your man but don't get carried away." He told me. "R-right! I'll get going now." I walked back inside the school.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

What (F/N) didn't know is that when she wrapped her arm around Mikey's arm or when she was taking care of Mikey, Draken felt something inside him crack but he ignored it by saying he is in love with Emma and the current situation.