CHAPTER 35 - KISAKI TETTA AND BAJI LEAVING

WORDS BETWEEN -    - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI 

-Akkun says that Kisaki scares him, Draken-kun wants to kill Kisaki, and Naoto says that Kisaki is behind everything. That's Kisaki!? He's right in front of me. WHAT NOW!?- 

Then the crowd started to yell at him saying that he was from Mobius. "SHUT UP! IT'S MIKEY'S DECISION SO HE DECIDES. GOT A PROBLEM THE STEP FORWARD!" Draken-kun shouted. Mikey-kun then stepped up. 

"OUR GANG IS GOING TO FIGHT VALHALLA! VALHALLA IS A RISING GANG THAT HAS NUMBERS EVERYONE COULD DREAM OF! TO BEAT THEM, TOMAN'S GOTTA BECOME MORE POWERFUL TOO! With Kisaki here, we've got somebody that was in charge of Mobius of our generation. WE NEED KISAKI TO CHALLENGE VALHALLA! TETTA KISAKI WILL NOW BE THE 3RD DIVISION CAPTAIN! REMEMBER THAT! THIS IS THE END OF THE CEREMONY!"

Mikey-kun started to walk away. "LEADER! Thank you." Kisaki bowed. "Ya." Mikey replied.

"What the hell is the boss thinking?" Draken-kun asked. "I forgot. Pah-chin is not here anymore." (F/N)-chan said.

 I looked over at (F/N)-chan and so did the captains and Draken. She had tears in her eyes. 

I couldn't take it anymore. I ran over to Kisaki and punched him. (Is it me or was that very satisfying?)

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Takemichi-kun punch Kisaki made my eyes grow wide. "WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, TAKEMICHI-KUN!?" I yelled. Everyone started to murmur about Takemichi-kun. 

Taka-chan, Smiley, and Muto walked to Takemichi-kun. "What's your problem, Takemicchi!?" Take-chan asked. 

"Are you trying to ruin Mikey's reputation?" Smiley was smiling but I know he's angry. I was also angry but I kept myself in check.

"You got it all wrong, I was..." Takemichi was cut off by Kei. "Kei..." I whispered. "Hey what's going on? Things got interesting." He said.

"Baji." Taka-chan called. "Aren't you on house arrest?" Muto asked. Baji then went up to Takemichi-kun and punched him. "Taka-chan come here." I called.

Taka-chan came to me. "Can you help Takemichi-kun out?" I asked. "Sure. Anything for you." He said. "Thank you, Taka-chan!" I smiled.

Before Kei could continue, he stopped him. "Cut it out, Baji." He said to Kei. "Let me go, Mitsuya. I'll kill you too." Kei replied. "You wanna go?" He challenged.

Baji then stopped and yelled for Mikey. "MIKEY!" He shouted. "Why are you here? You caused a fight and are for now banned from meetings." Mikey excalimed.

"I just punched a brat that's what. Anyways, since I ruined your precious meeting, are you going to throw me away?" Kei asked.

"Baji." Mikey muttered. "I'm leaving and joining Valhalla. You don't need a trouble maker like me right, Mikey?" Kei continued. "BAJI!" Mikey yelled.

"I quit. As of now, Baji Keisuke, the first division captain, will be Toman's enemy." He announced. Before he left, he went in front of me and kissed my cheek. 

I turned my head to the side to hide my blush. -What is going on with me? Am I catching feelings for Kei? 

This also happened with Mikey, Mitsuya, and Chifuyu. But I thought only Draken can make me feel like this. Can I possibly like all of them?- 

I was thinking and deep in thought that I didn't notice the glares Kei received from the others and his smirk.

"Haha. Toman's falling apart." I look over to Kisaki. -What the hell is wrong with him?- My gut feeling is saying that something fishy is going to happen. 

"Kei." I called out. "Mikey, (F/N), don't let it bother you. That's just how he is." Draken said. "Ya." I replied with Mikey at the same time. 

I then heard a thud so I looked over to see what it was. Kisaki punched and knocked out Takemichi.

I went over to Takemichi and saw if he was alright. Fortunately, he was. "Since Mikey announced the 3rd division captain, the meeting is now over. You guys can go home now." I annoucned.

After everyone left, I moved Takemichi to the stairs and sat there waiting for him to be awake. Mikey sat beside me.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I woke up. -Hm? It's night? Oh ya, I got knocked out by Kisaki.- I heard talking. I sat up and looked around. "Hm? Are you awake?" I heard. "Mikey-kun! (F/N)-chan! HUH!?" I asked. 

"Takemichi-kun, you don't like Kisaski, do you?" (F/N)-chan asked. "WHAT!? Well." I started. 

"Making the gang bigger is rough. When new blood comes in, it'll make some leave. The road to my dream is a long way." Mikey-kun said.

"Mikey-kun." I said as I stared at him. "I have a favor for you." He started. "Ok." I listened. 

"I have this one childhood friend. We just lived in the same neighborhood. Nothing more. He always picks fights with me and in the end gets his ass beaten." 

"Trying to fight you? What a dumbass." I said. "Yup. It was the guy that punched you earlier." Mikey said. "I got punched by 2 guys. Which one?" I heard laughing and looked at (F/N)-chan. 

"HAHA! The first division captain. Baji Keisuke. It's hard to tell what he's thinking, right?" She exclaimed. "Ya, like why did he punch me?" I asked.

This time Mikey laughed. "He's always been like that. He'll fight people passing him because he was sleepy. And if he was hungry, he'd pour gasoline on a car and light it on fire." He said.

"W-wow." I said. "Anyways, about that guy. He's one of the founding members of Toman." Mikey-kun said.  "Founding members?" I asked.

"I started Toman in my first year of middle school with (F/N)-chin, Draken, Mitsuya, Pah-chin, Baji." He said. "Those 6?" I asked.

"Yeah." Mikey-kun replied. "We gathered together and established our gang. Takemicchi, bring Baji back from Valhalla. I really love that guy. Can you do that for me?" He continued.

"YES! Of course. But, can you do something for me in return?" I asked. "Hm? What is it?" Mikey-kun asked.

"I want you to kick Kisaki out of Toman." I announced. "Huh?" Mikey-kun and (F/N)-chan said at the same time.

"Why'd you recruit him!? I can't say why but he's bad news. HE'S GONNA RUIN TOMAN IN THE FUTURE!" I shouted.

-No matter how I explain it, they won't understand.- "Ok." Mikey-kun replied. "HUH!? Really?" I asked. 

"We're going to fight Valhalla soon, so bring Baji back by then. Prove to me that you're more useful than Kisaki. I know he's a dangerous guy. But I recognize his strength. Help me, Takemicchi. That's my trade offer. If you fail, I'll kill you."

I was scared not to lie. "MITSUYA! You've been listening to us for what? Come on out. I can see your silver hair peeking out from the tree!" Mikey-kun shouted.

"Aww, you caught me. I was looking for the restroom when I heard some people talking." Mitsuya-kun said while walking out of his spot.

"Mitsuya-kun." I acknowledged him. "Good timing. Mitsuya, I'm putting Takemicchi in your division." Mikey-kun said. 

"What?" "Huh?" We said at the same time. "Takemicchi, you're an official member now. Welcome!" Mikey-kun smiled. 

I bowed at Mitsuya-kun. "I'm excited to work with you." I said. "Why did I even listen?" Mitsuya-kun muttered. (F/N)-chan, Mikey-kun, and Mitsuya-kun then left. 

I was now walking back home myself when I stumbled on a charm. "Hm? Did someone lose this?" I picked it up and opened it and saw a photo. 

"IT'S MIKEY-KUN, DRAKEN-KUN, AND (F/N)-CHAN! They look so young. There's Mitsuya-kun, Pah-chin-kun, and Baji-kun too. This is a photo of the founding members but who's that guy that's all over Baji-kun? Huh? Weren't there just 5 founding members?"

3rd POV - AUTHOR

When Mikey was listing the founding members, (F/N) noticed that he didn't say one name. Somewhere else, Baji met with someone. "Long time no see, Kazutora." He said.