CHAPTER 17 - HOSPITAL VISIT

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

After paying, I caught up with the guys. We were walking to the hospital so visit Pah-chin's friend's girlfriend. "Mikey, wake up. We're here." Draken called for Mikey.

"Mmh? The hospital? Why here?" He woke up. "For a little visit." We went in and looked for a specific room. "Who's this?" Mikey asked. 

"Pah's friend's girlfriend. She has 7 stitches in her head. Broken teeths. An eye problem in her left eye. Beating all over her body left her with broken ribs and she's been out for 5 days." Draken stated.

I looked though the window. -That's horrible.- "That's how Mobius runs shit. A passerby found her on the street and called for help." Draken continued.

We then heard footsteps ."WHAT ARE YOU DOING!? HOW DARE YOU COME HERE AFTER PUTTING MY DAUGHTER IN THE ICU!? GET OUT! OUT!" I jumped at the sudden yelling. It was the parents of the girl.

"Honey, please!" The wife yelled for her husband. Draken bowed so I followed. 

"DO YOU THINK BOWING IS GOING TO DO ANYTHING! MY GIRL ALMOST DIED BECAUSE OF YOU BASTARDS! AND YOU YOUNG LADY! YOU SHOULD BE WITH YOUR FAMILY INSTEAD OF PEOPLE LIKE THEM!" He yelled at me.

What he said made my blood boil. -Family? My actual family thinks I'm a brat. Toman's my real family.- 

"Don't bow to them, Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin. We didn't do anything wrong. Why is he taking it out on us?" Mikey asked us.

"GET OUT! YOU WORMS!" The husband continued to yell. "Huh? What did you call us?" Mikey challenged the adult. 

Draken grabbed Mikey and made him bow. "We're very sorry for what happened. It's our responsibility." He said. "What the hell!? Hey! OI!" Mikey thrashed around.

"YOU THINK BOWING IS GOING TO HELP MY DAUGHTER! YOU ARE A STAIN TO SOCIETY!" He husband continued to yell at us. "Please stop." The wife begged. 

"What?" Mikey asked. "Stay down, Mikey." Draken said. "Please Mikey? For me?" I looked over to him and grabbed one of his hands.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I was just standing there behind a wall. -Mikey's right. It's not their fault.- I thought. 

"My daughter has been like that since then. Why? My girl's been disfigured. Please leave. We don't want to see you ever again." The parents then left.

"We're going to fight Mobius soon. We'll deal with it in our own world." (Y/N)-chan started. 

"All our members have families. People they care about unlike me but we can't let outsiders get hurt. We can't make them cry." Draken-kun said.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

"You don't have to bow. Just have a heart that cares for others." Draken continued. -This is why I fell for you, Draken. Your way with words and kindness.- I smiled. 

"You're so kind, Ken-chin, (F/N)-chin. Sorry you both. I'm glad you're here with me. By my side." Mikey said.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-I'm starting to understand why Mikey changed when Draken and (F/N) died. That's why Toman is evil in the present. They're Mikey's heart. They fill what he lacks. Naoto, these 2 would never fight each other. Draken died on August 3rd and (F/N) on October 31st. August 3rd is in 14 days. Until then, I'm going to investigate these Mobius guys.-