CHAPTER 25 - WINGMAN AND FESTIVAL

WORDS BETWEEN - - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Today is the festival. After I finished eating lunch, Emma and Hina-chan dragged me to the mall to get kimonos. I asked why they brought me and they said that I got a nice clothing taste. 

"What about this one (F/N)-senpai?" Hina came out with a black one with flowers and red lacing she chose. I looked at it. "I think the colours don't suit your colour platelet. I found one that you can try." 

I then picked up a kimono I found that's light pink with purple flowers. I gave it to her. "These colours would look better." I said.

She took it and went to try it on. "(F/N), what about this one?" I looked at Emma. She was trying on a yellow one with red flowers and gold lacing. 

"I think there is too much yellow. I think I found one you might like." I said. I then showed her a kimono that's blue and has yellow flowers. 

"What do you think about this one?" I asked her. "Oh! I like it! I'm going to try it on." I gave it to her as she went to go try it on. -I don't know if my acts are affecting him. But I'll keep trying.-

 3rd POV - AUTHOR

What (F/N) doesn't know is that her acts were working but Draken was stubborn by saying he is only in love with Emma. 

But while doing the acts, (F/N) found herself getting butterflies in her stomach, her heart pounding like crazy, and blushing. 

She only thought Draken could make her feel this way. (Y/N) just pushes the thoughts away and focuses on her plan.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

Emma and Hina came out and showed their kimonos to me. "These ones look better." I said as I smiled at them. "I really like mine! Thank you, (F/N)-senpai!" Hina-chan said with a smile. "No problem. I know Takemichi-kun is going to love it." I teased her. 

Her face was light pink. "You really do have good taste (F/N)! Draken is going to love it! Thanks!" Emma smiled at me. "No problem. I'm a wingman, remember?" I joked.

-I'm hurting myself but this is for Draken and Emma. I want them to be happy. But I shouldn't give up.- I thought.

"Let's go buy them and buy some accessories." I said. "Okay." They both said. They went and bought the Kimonos while I went to find an accessory store. 

"Have you found a store yet?" They asked me. "Ya, follow me." I showed them were I saw the store.

We went into the store and looked around. "I think you should pick them, (F/N)-senpai. I don't know what to pick." Hina-chan said. "Ya can you?" Emma asked. "Sure." I nodded my head.

I went around and picked up a pick ribbon/bow for Hina-chan and a pink/light purple flower clip for Emma. I went to pay for them and left. 

"Wait, you paid for them?" Emma asked me. "Ya I did. Take it as a present." I said as I gave it to them with a smile. "You didn't have to." Hina-chan said. "Ya." Emma agreed with her.

"But I did." I continued to smiled at them and they smiled back. "Let's head back. I'll do your hair." I exclaimed. "Okay." Hina-chan agreed. "Let's go!" Emma yelled.

We went to Emma's house. "Let's go to my room." She said. "Ok. Sorry for the intrusion." I said.

"Sorry for the intrusion." Hina also said. "Don't worry, it's only me and my grandpa. Mikey had to go somewhere." Emma said to us.

"Ok." Hina-chan and I said. "Emma? You came back and brought friends over?" I heard Grandpa Sano say. "Ya, sorry I didn't tell you." Emma said with a sheepish smile.

"It's ok. Is that you (F/N)-chan?" He looked at me. "Hey Grandpa Sano!" I greeted him with a bow and a wave.

"It's been awhile since you came here." He said with a smile. "Ya. I was pretty busy and my house is kinda far away." I said. "Oh? Who's this?" He looked at Hina-chan.

"Oh, my name is Hinata Tachibana. Nice to meet you Sano-san." Hina-chan bowed. "Likewise Hinata-chan. I'll let you guys do your thing." He said as he walked away.

We then went to Emma's room. "You guys go wear your kimonos and I'll wait to do your hair." I instructed. "Okay." They replied.

After they changed, I then did their hair and I added the accessories I bought too. It took a pretty long time to do because I only do my hair on special occasions. I usually put my hair in a ponytail or bun. 

"And done!" I looked proud of what I did. "Wow! I look good." Hina-chan exclaimed. "Ya same! Thanks (F/N)." Emma smiled at me. "Not a problem. Well, you guys should get going now. I have to go home." I said. 

"Ok! Once again, thank you (F/N)-senpai." Hina-chan said with a smile. I smiled at them and left to go home.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I met up with Draken and waited for the girls. "Sorry we took too long!" I heard the girls say. "We've been waiting forever." Draken-kun said, annoyed from waiting so long. 

I looked over at Hina and... -Wow. I stopped Mikey-kun and Draken-kun from fighting. Today is August 3rd. 

Draken-kun is not gonna die this time and maybe (F/N)-chan. Mission complete!- "Oi! Hurry up." Draken-kun yelled to me.

"Ok!" I shouted back. -So Naoto, let me have this reward.- "Oi! Draken and Emma are going to leave us behind!" Hina called for me too. "Yeah. Let's go." I walked right beside her.

We were walking behind Draken-kun and Emma-chan. "You can do it, Emma-chan." Hina said. 

"Huh?" I looked at her. "I'm rooting for her! I mean, Draken-kun doesn't even notice her. Even though she is so cute." She said.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

While Takemichi and Hina were talking. Emma and Draken were also talking. "Look, isn't my kimono cute?" Emma pointed at her kimono. "Huh? How the hell am I supposed to know?" Draken asked.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"How did you even become friends with Emma-chan?" I asked. "After meeting her at the hospital. Emma-chan is so pure. But she is so in love with Draken that she goes a little out of control. She even tried to do, you know what, Takemichi-kun."

"Oh ya." I said after understanding what Hina said. "I still haven't forgiven you yet. I understand Emma-chan's reason but you had no excuse, Takemichi-kun." Hina declared. 

"WAIT, BUT THAT WAS..." I tried to talk but Hina but me off. "Cheater." She said to my face. "IT WASN'T LIKE THAT!" I yelled. "Hey, let's do that!" Hina ponited at a stall.

"A shooting booth?" I questioned. "If you win the grand prize, I'll forgive you." Hina said. "I'll hold you to that." I told me.

I went and paid for a few rounds. -Just watch me, Hina!- "Wow, he's serious." Hina commented. 

"Prepare to forgive me, Hina!" I yelled. "You missed again. Too bad." The guy running the stall commented.

-Aw shit! My last one.- "You can do it!" Hina rooted for me. -Please let her forgive me.- I shot the gun and the bullet hit the target. "I HIT IT! YES!" I yelled. 

"That was amazing!" Hina exclaimed. "Hold on. You didn't knock it over so it doesn't count!" The guy said. 

"WHAT! Damn! That old man is cheating." I walked away with Hina. "Haha!" She laughed.