CHAPTER 27 - ONE HELL OF A FESTIVAL

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

POV - MITSUYA TAKASHI

"'Toman abandoned Pah-chin' is what Peh-yan is thinking." I started. "We didn't abandon him." Takemicchi said. 

"That dumbass teamed up with the remains of Mobius and said he was gonna 'Deal with Draken'." I continued. 

"But that's..." He started but I cut him off. "It's hunting Draken season." I said with a serious voice and face.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"We got to tell Draken!" I yelled. "Peh-yan's bike is already here. I bet it already started." He aid. -Naoto said that Draken was stabbed in the parking lot.- "Mitsuya-kun." I called out.

"Ah?" He said looking at me. "The parking lot. Is there another parking lot from the one we came from?" I asked.

"The one back there?" He pointed at the direction. "THAT'S THE ONE!" I yelled as I started running.

"O-oi!" He yelled at me while catching up. -We got to get there in time!- "Hm? Takemichi-kun?" I heard Hina. "It's just around the corner!" Mitsuya-kun shouted. "Ok!" I yelled back.

When we turned the corner, we saw Mobius members on the floor. "Guys from Mobius!" I exclaimed.

"There! It's Draken!" He pointed. "DRAKEN-KUN!" I called out to him. There was blood on his head and he was fighting. 

"Hey Mitsuya, Takemicchi." Draken-kun said to us. "Takemicchi! Mitsuya!" I heard another voice. "Emma-chan." I called to her.

"PEH-YAN! YOU ASSHOLE! WHAT ARE YOU DOING WITH MOBIUS!?" Mitsuya-kun shouted. "SHUT THE HELL UP, MITSUYA! I'LL KILL YOU TOO!" Peh-yan-kun yelled back.

"That's Mitsuya, the second division captain." "He's tough." The crowd commented. "PEH-YAN, YOU COWARD! YOU ATTACKED HIM FROM BEHIND WITH AT BAT! THEN BROUGHT AN ARMY WITH YOU! YOU CALL YOURSELF A MAN!?" Emma-chan yelled.

"Fuck! I'm beat. Looks like 20 guys is my limit!" Draken-kun said. "Draken-kun! Are you ok!?" I asked. 

"Mitsuya, the rest is yours. My head's killing me." He said. "Ya." Mitsuya-kun relpied. -Kiyomasa-kun is not here!-

"You think you can take us on?" A guys asked. "Shut up, jackass." Mitsuya-kun barked back. (When writing that line, in my head I heard 'Urusai, boke'.) 

-Oh crap! I don't know where Kiyomasa-kun's gonna attack from! With all these dudes surrounding us, I can't protect Draken-kun!- 

"Take them out. All 3 of them." Peh-yan-kun ordered. -What do I do now?- Then we all heard someone's motorcycle's engine. 

"Hmph! About time." Draken-kun said. "That exhaust sound..." Mitsuya-kun started. "It's Mikey's CB25OT!"

POV - MIKEY/SANO MANJIRO

I was called out somewhere far from Shibuya. That was when I realized that I was called out and away from Ken-chin so he could get attacked. 

I started to head back while calling (F/N)-chin. "Hello? (F/N) speaking." I heard her say. "(F/N)-chin, Ken-chin is getting attacked at the festival! Meet us there and call the rest of Toman." I yelled to the phone. "Got it!" She said back.

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

After I got off the call, I texted the Toman group chat saying Draken is getting attacked at the festival and he needed assistance. 

After that, I went to change into my black sweatpants. I kept my tank top on (You can chose what you wear) so I grabbed my Toman jacket and ran out the door. -Don't die Draken.-

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

"Mikey..." The crowd muttered. "Mikey-kun!" I yelled. -What a relief. He could stop Peh-yan.- "I get it now. I got called somewhere else so Ken-chin could get attacked." He started.

-Huh? Someone planned this out?- "Then, it'd be my fault that Toman would be split into 2, right?" He continued. 

"I'M DOING THIS FOR PAH-CHIN!" Peh-yan-kun yelled. "This isn't your style! Who tempted you to do this?" Mikey-kun asked.

-Does that mean someone behind Peh-yan is pulling the string? Osanai said that it was part of some guy's scheme and Naoto said that there is someone plotting to tear Toman apart from the inside. Is someone using Kiyomasa-kun too!?-

"Wow. What a surprise. Mikey isn't just all brawn. How dull." A voice said so I turned to where it came from. There standing was a tall boy smoking. -Who the hell is that?- 

"And you are?" Mikey-kun asked. "Doesn't matter who I am. I'm in charge of Mobius. For now at least. The name's Hanma." The guy named Hanma said.

"So you're the creeplord behind all of this." Mikey-kun said. "You're such a pain in the ass, Mikey-ch..." He was cut off by Mikey-kun's kick. "...An." He blocked it though.

I was shocked! "HE BLOCKED MIKEY'S KICK!?" Mitsuya-kun yelled, wide eyed, and also shocked like I was. 

"Don't act so hasty, Mikey. Damn that hurt. My mission is to destroy Toman. The best way is to fight amongst yourself. But I think this would work. With these hands, I'm gonna take on the 'Invincible Mikey' and tear you apart!"

-He's the one behind this all?- "MOBIUS' ENTIRE GANG, 100 PEOPLE! VERSUS 4 GUYS FROM TOMAN! DON'T WUSS OUT LIKE LAST TIME! I'M NOT SOFT LIKE OSANAI IS!" Hanma yelled. 

"YES SIR!" The crowd yelled. "IF YOU RUN AWAY, I'LL COME FIND YOU AND BEAT YOU UNTIL YOUR TEETHS ARE GONE!" Hanma threatened. 

"Y-YES SIR!" The crowd yelled again. "Take Draken and Mikey and kill them!" Hanma ordered.

-Naoto didn't tell me this! Toman's conflict should've been stopped but a new one has started! Could it be my fault!? This is gonna take more than just to stop Kiyomasa! What am I supposed to do!?- 

Just then, more motorcycles came rolling in. "Phew! Just in time." Draken-kun said. "Huh?" I questioned. "Infighting is not really my thing." A tall guy guy said. 

"But if we're against Mobius, I can go all out!" Another guy that was smiling said. "Which means a big showdown!" Another guy with long hair said. "You guys..." Draken said.

"We brought all of Toman with us!" The guy with long hair shouted. "Who wants to die first?" The guy with pink hair said. "Peh! You're going down first!" The tall dude yelled.

"Shit!" Peh-yan-kun yelled as he started to back away. "Things are getting interesting." Hanma grabbed onto his head. -Oh no! There's too many people here!- 

"A big brawl during the festival really gets my blood pumping! Right, Mikey?" Draken-kun said while standing back up since he was sitting.

-Draken-kun, don't!- "Haha. Let's..." Mikey was cut off by someone else's engine. -Who is it? Everyone is here.- I thought.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

A motorcycle drifted right in between the 2 gangs. There on the motorcycle was none other than (F/N). She was drenched in rain but it didn't bother her. 

As she got off, she had an emotionless face as she got off that sent shivers down Mobius' spine. She looked at Toman and smirked. "Having fun without me?" She asked. 

(F/N) ran her hand in her wet hair. That sight made some of the guys turn their heads to the side with a blush on their face. 

"Was about to start but never, (F/N)-chin. LET'S DO THIS SHIT!" Mikey yelled. "KILL THEM ALL!" Hanma ordered.