CHAPTER 45 - END OF BATTLE

WORDS BETWEEN -   - MEANS THOUGHTS

*Before (Y/N) got stabbed*

POV - (L/N) (F/N)

As I was fighting a bunch of the Valhalla guys from attacking Mikey, I saw Kazutora in my line of vision with a knife. -Huh!? Where the hell did he get that!? No, what is he going to do with it!?- 

I then saw that he was looking at Kei. I ditched the guys I was fighting and ran over to Kei and Kazutora. -I HAVE TO SAVE KEISUKE!- 

As I was running, I remembered what Takemichi-kun said to me yesterday. He said to not die because if I did, it would make Mikey sad. Just thinking of Mikey being sad really hurts me. 

-I'm sorry Takemichi-kun.- I thought. I ran between Kazutora and Baji when the knife stabbed into me from the back. I grunted.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

I heard Kazutora-kun mumble. "Die Baj..." But he stopped when he saw who he stabbed. "(F-F/N)?" He questioned. 

I ran over to Kazutora-kun and pushed him off. "RAAAAAAAGH!" I yelled. He started to fall. "(F/N)-CHAN! ARE YOU OK!?" I saw (F/N) falling. 

-SHIT! If she gets killed by Kazutora-kun, the bad future will happen again!- Chifuyu ran past me and grabbed Kazutora-kun. "KAZUTORA! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TRYING TO DO!?" He yelled.

Kazutora-kun was shocked and couldn't move. Our shouting stopped everyone including the separators from looking at Mikey-kun and looked over to us.

3rd POV - AUTHOR

Everyone questioned why they were yelling when they saw (F/N). She was bleeding out like crazy now with 2 open wounds. 

For certain people, their world stopped along with the Haitani brothers. (The brothers, they like (F/N) as a sister.) 

"(F/N)-CHAN!" Takemichi ran to (F/N). "(F/N)-CHAN! DON'T CLOSE YOUR EYES YET!" She looked up at him. "Don't worry... I won't." She said with a smile. 

"I'm glad you're alive." He said to her. "Huh?" As much as Baji wants to comfort (F/N), he has a mission to complete. And that mission is to stop Kisaki from taking over Toman.

POV - HANAGAKI TAKEMICHI

-Damn it. What's going on here!? The fight started, Mikey-kun went down, Kisaki saved him, Baji-kun attacked Kisaki, Kazutora-kun stabbed (F/N)-chan.- 

"This is so messed up!" I yelled. -I have no idea what to do but I stopped Kazutora-kun from killing (F/N)-chan! Now Mikey-kun's reason for killing Kazutora-kun is gone! So that means there is only one thing left for me to do.- 

"I'm gonna crush Kisaki, so I can become Toman's leader! Chifuyu!" I announced. "Ya." I stood up as I looked at (F/N). "Please don't die." I plead to her. "Y-ya." She managed to say.

Baji speaked up. "Really. You guys versus Kisaki?" He asked. "Let us fight beside you!" When I finished my sentence, Baji-kun punched me and Chifuyu. 

"Stay outta my way." He stated. "Why? You don't have to do this all alone!" He then glared at me but walked past me. 

"Take care of (F/N) for me." He said to me. "Why are you in such a hurry, Baji-san?" Chifuyu asked. "Huh?" I looked back at Baji-kun.

"Now then. 50 guys from the 3rd division versus me! Let's see what you got!" Baji-kun put his hair in a ponytail and grabbed a metal pipe. "LET'S GO, FUCKERS!" He yelled.

"Baji-kun might be strong, but a 50 on 1 is..." I started. He then rushed up and smacked anyone in his way with the pipe. "WOAH! HE'S A BEAST! HE TOOK OUT 4 GUYS AT ONCE!" I yelled.