Chapter 61

Arielle

I hang up the phone after talking with Angelo. After decades I've heard Angelo sounding happy. He now has a city to look after. He's been the man he deserved to be. Finally he is the Capo of New York, it's like a dream coming true.

After so many days the entire family are having breakfast together. Hazel and Bella are here. This must be a grateful moment for Antonio, he has always wanted to have a complete family—I guess here we are.

"How's Angelo?" Hazel asks as she add a grape on her mouth.

"Nobody can be more happier than Angelo right now!" I grin.

"He is alone in New York. Tell him not to worry, I've always got his back." Rocco says from the other side of the table.

"Yeah, we'll always be here for him. Now Chicago and New York are not rivals anymore." Antonio adds.

"I can't believe all the arduous days has end—it's really peaceful." I prompt with a beam.

"Hazel, what are you up for?" Bella asks and all of us glance at Hazel.

She shrugs then giggles, "I'll probably leave for a long vacation, I just want to forget all the bad memories that Luca gave me. He was a monster. I want to live. Have the adventures I dreamed about. I will return home arfssŕrrywhen I'll be bored." She chuckles.

"Have fun." Antonio says, "I'll search a husband for you when you'll be back."

"No! I'm not available for marriage." She mutters.

"I was kidding. Live your life." Antonio grins. "Riccardo you can take a break from work." He says.

Ric half smiles and shakes his head, "where will I go? I don't have anyone."

"If you want a companion I can come with you." Bella shrugs freely. Riccardo nods with a smirk and she throws a glance at Bella, they both exchange look. Well I guess something is building up between this blissful atmosphere.

"I'm down for Spain during next summer." Hazel shakes her phone at us while showing us a picture of Spain.

"We're happy to see you happy." I add with a smile.

"Rocco I'll be back for your wedding bro, I give you my words." Hazel giggles.

"I'm not getting married yet!" Rocco chuckles then shakes his head.

Antonio snorts and gazes at Rocco, "I'm swear the next wedding we will attend—it will be Rocco's."

"Bet on it." I raise my glass. "I pray we don't face any other crisis in the Outfit." Everyone lift their glasses, "To the famiglia."

We were having a nice time until Antonio's phone rang and ruin the entire moment.

ANTONIO

An unknown number appears on my phone ID and I pick it within a second, "hello."

"Francesco Pachino speaking, I'm need your help or you're doomed. Looking forward to meet you." He sounded like a radio. He hangs up.

"It's Francesco Pachino, the man who sends fear down each heart."

"Damn." Rocco mutters.

Another crisis is dwelling upon our life, he is cruel, Marco is dead now I have another problem in hand.

"What about Rey de la mafia?" Arielle adds with nervous eyes. "I was supposed to get it but I don't see a way to get it under this circumstances."

"Once I'll be back I will get it. Don't worry Arielle. You should look after the baby, I'll get it from Vlas Macksacova." Hazel utters.

"Don't get your life in danger because of me Hazel." Arielle says.

"I give you my word, I'll fetch it, family is everything we've got—if we don't take risks for the famiglia then what's the use of surviving. If I've survived Luca Ricci then I have the capacity to confront any human. I'm getting it and that's final." Hazel fights back.

"Take Angelo's help if you're planning to confront Vlas Macksacova." Rocco snaps.

"Fine." She beams.

"We'll have to stick together if we want to protect this family, it's just us and we're bound to struggle each and every breath to survive." I say.

Crisis doesn't end. This is our life and we will have to endure every chaotic situation. Love is weakness and I've find strength with this weakness. I was barely dead by the day prior. I've seen the death coming my way and all I could see was Arielle. She is the real soulmate of this epic. Her father sold her for good.

She came into my life when I lost everything—she is a blessing in disguise.