Chapter 44

Antonio

Rage fills my veins, seeing Arielle laughing and talking with the boy makes me furious—what's mine is mine. Me and my men are sitting on the rocks by the path of a hotel. Arielle and my cousins are playing volleyball. My wife is exposing herself in these dark two piece clothing. She looks sexy with her hair flowing over her face and shoulder. I'm not being desirous to see her with other man, I'm just possessive for what should be mine. I can't let other people have what I own.

How could she act so normal with those punks when I am raging with fumes here. She seems carefree, did she forget that she is married or what?

"Why your face resembles a dick?" Rocco chuckles while glancing at me, he takes off his sunglasses and gazes at me with tiny judgy eyes.

"I'm a dick."

He laugh, "you are being jealous."

My brows knits together, "fuck, the hell no." I snap sounding pissed.

"I do have eyes. I can see you are being jealous because your wife has gotten herself a great company."

"Why should I be jealous. She is my wife and she can meet new people." I say while looking at Arielle who is cheering with my cousins.

"You are jealous and you know what you love her, why don't you accept the actual thing and move on. Dwelling on the past will only give you grieves." My brother says in a low tone.

"I don't love her and can't love her. She is too good for me." My heart pounds a bit.

"If she's too good then she would not have been pictured with these youngsters. She broke your rules. Arielle is a perfect solution of your chaotic life."

Arielle back off from the game, Bella and Hazel joins her. I watch them gossiping amongst themselves then the duke with blonde curly hair joins them, he has Bella's ball in her hand. They talk to him for a minute then he dismisses himself. My eyes widen when he jerks his head to my wife and smiles at him and Ary waves him goodbye.

"NOW IT'S TOO MUCH."

The voice echoes besides me. The five of us glances at each other as we all said the same thing at the same time.

"What? Rocco, Angelo, Riccardo?" I look at them in confusion.

"She is my sister, I walked down the aisle with her." Rocco explains.

"I'm her best friend and bodyguard, I vowed to look over her for twenty four hours." Riccardo says.

"I'm the biological brother, no doubt." Angelo shrugs. "And you are?" He glances at me with suspicious eyes.

"I'm the fucking husband."

We stand up and rushes after the blonde guy who has been flirting with my wife under my presence. We follow the guy all the way to his hotel. After aiming him in a correct focal position I grab his by the neck and turned him to me. I'm glad the place is deserted, if I'll kill him there's no chance of getting a witness. Riccardo pulls out a gun from his shorts pocket. Angelo and Rocco blocks his way on the other side.

"What's with you and my sister?" Angelo asks.

"Whom are you talking about? Look I'm innocent." He startle and Riccardo stuffs the gun into his mouth. He tries to talk but all I can hear is mumbling.

I get hold of the gun then lurch it out. "I can explain." He says.

"Bella asked me to act because Arielle needs to make you jealous."

I gaze at him in disbelief. I hear giggles and jerk my head to see my men laughing at me. "Wrong timing, bro." Rocco snorts.

"You are free. Thank you for the information."

I pat him in the shoulder then he disappears in a blink. I sigh then chuckles. "Those girls are insane." I mumble.

"You've catch the exact point—they are the Giordanos afterall." Angelo chuckles while eyeing me.

They are trying to make me jealous, like seriously, I would he a liar if I deny the fact about being desirous earlier. She is messing with the wrong guy—not with the Capo. I don't tolerate shit. She needs to pay for her deeds and I will make her bent on her knees to give me each and everything I ask for. I'm the dead man with a heartless soul. Its show time. I will reveal the actual me.