Chapter 28

Arielle

I sit on the couch with my novel in hand. The elevator opens revealing Antonio stepping inside our penthouse. I gaze up from the book then flickers my eyes back to the book. He ignores me and proceeds toward the kitchen. I roll my eyes. He could have talked to me. What was I expecting him to say sweet words to me?

Arielle focus. I try to read my book but can't instead I close it, keeping it on the coffee table I rush to the bedroom. The sense of tiredness has not left my side from the morning. I am feeling groggy and I wonder I need a good sleep to get over it.

The door opens and Antonio walks inside while closing the door behind him. I watch as he approaches near me and my heart pick a rate. Adrenaline runs through me. My steps halts when I step backwards and my back hits the wall.

"You are my darling wife now." He whispers in my ear, my heart picks a rate at his closeness with my body.

"Does it makes any differences?" I roll my eyes.

He chuckles while taking a step forward, pressing his body into mine, "it means now I can do whatever I want with you." His hand runs on my cheek making me shiver.

"Wh...what?" I tremble.

His hands runs over my body interacting with each curves. He lifts up my shirt and tosses it to the ground. His lis presses on mine. I open my lips and his tongue meets mine in an energetic force. He devours my mouth with a passionate kiss. His hand reaches down my inner thigh and I moan through our kiss. Antonio pulls apart and bent down while peeling off my pants off me. I am now left with my bra and panties on. With his strong grips he pushes me on the bed and growls over me. He removes the bra and my panties in a swift. He captures my lips then trails some kisses down my neck to my stomach then reaches for my pussy.

His tongue touches my clit and I tremble once with pleasures exploding through me. This is an insane feeling. After some minutes later he insert two fingers inside of me and begin to pump in and out applying all his forces. I shifts my body on the bed with the rocking senses but his other hand pins my stomach and prevents me from moving.

"Stay still." He orders with lust on his eyes.

He undress himself before crawling on top of me. My eyes meets him. I moan loudly when his member enters inside of me. I was still sore from last night and the pain was still there but now it changes to pleasure. He pumps into me harder than last night. Today is rough. Yesterday he was nicer than this.

"Mmm." I whimper with the sudden orgasm. Antonio slows his moves and kisses me firmly.

"You okay?"

"Yeah." I whisper.

He pumps a few more time before he releases his liquid inside of me. He groans then rests his forehead on mine. We are both panting. Antonio shifts beside of me. He did not cuddle me or holds me after having sex-he ignored me.