Chapter 47

Arielle

Antonio dropped an invitation earlier along with a package. The package contains a dark blue dress which I adore a lot. There's a note attached with it.

—Dinner at eight. Wait for me in your patio.

The dress is elegant and if Antonio choose the dress then he has a good test of choosing dresses. This is the first time he will be taking me on dinner for a date. He is returning in the evening. I'm desperate to meet him, I know its been a day since he left but I can feel the urge of hankering.

The truth needs to be out, I'll have to tell him everything, his reaction will be describe his feelings. My inner senses tells me he will be furious.

I took a long shower then get dressed for supper. The dark blue dress embraces every curve on my body. I let my hair loose and don't apply too much makeup on my face. I complete the look with a nude color lipstick.

Taking my purse I check the tube. Yeah, I took the test from the doctor's place, I will show it to Antonio. I make my way downstairs, Hazel is sitting in the lounge and Bella is reading magazine.

"OMG." Bella snaps, "you look gorgeous."

"Wow, Ary." Hazel smiles, "you're dazzling. My cousin's lucky enough to get you as his wife." A smile appears on my lips then the taught about hiding such huge information from them hits me and it startled me.

"Thank you." I force myself to smile then ample to the patio.

My eyes widen when I spot Ric standing by the entrance, "what are you doing here?"

He half smiles, "Antonio asked me to drop you at the hotel. He'll join you." 

"Okay."

"I'll escort you by foot." He gestures toward the beach and I nod my head with a grin.

I can barely see the ocean under the dim lights of the hotels. The weather is calm but I feel a little cold. Wrapping my hand around my chest I make myself warm as we walk on the sand. The hotel is not too far from the beach house, it's in the same square.

"My duty ends here. Good luck for telling him, Arielle." Riccardo smiles at me holding a supportive eyes.

"Thank you." I whisper. He turns to leave, "Ric." I shout with puzzling thoughts in my head.

"What?" He asks me, making small judgy eyes.

"Thanks for being a diverting and precise friend."

He gives me a smirk then nods his head. "Welcome." He whispers then strides to the beach.

I amble through the passage then two women greets me, "is your name under reservation?" The woman asks with a pleasant smile.

"Yeah, Giordano."

"Right this way ma'am. Come with me."

I nod and follows her lead. The hotel restaurant appears more elegant with amber lights. There are not much people in here. As we advancecloser to the tablets my eyes lands on Antonio. He is wearing a dark blue suit, his face is cool and the coldness has deducted, he does not seem to be furious or worried. He is has ordered a table facing the beach, I walk to the restaurant veranda where Antonio is sitting.

I wonder why he is being nice to me. He does not love me then why, Antonio?

"Good evening, Mrs. Giordano." Standing from his seat, Antonio pulls out a chair for me. I whisper thank you to him after sliding down on the chair.

"Good evening, Mr. Giordano." I smile at him after he sit in front of me.

His intense eyes meets mine and a soft relief emerges me, remembering how worried I was when he was away and now he is here—it feels good to have him before my eyes.