Chapter 49

Arielle

We've arrived at the beach house. I watch at mine and Antonio's interwind hands and smile at him. Nobody's here, they probably went to the club or something. Antonio follows me to the house me and his cousins are staying, I give him a questioning look and he beams at me with lustful eyes.

"You want to spend the night here?" I gesture with me hand.

"You're alone. I can't let you in here without any guardian."

"Or you want to do something else..." I giggle as I press my lips together.

His brows lifts in a sexy way and he gazes at me with delight under a blink he captures my lips. His hands travels my body then he pulls me close to him. I rest my hands on his shoulders and open my mouth to let him in, the moment our tongue meets I feel the affection and heat growing between us.  He deepens our kiss and presses my back against the wall. His lips travels down to my neck then to my cleavage. I gasp. His entire body warms mine and heat blooms in my core.

Antonio is possessive with his touch, claiming me for his own with every sweep of his tongue. His hips grind against mine and I gasp when I feel the bulge that is straining against his pants.

 Antonio actually smiles and resumes kissing me, but this time with a strange tenderness from before as if to tell me he wouldn't leave because in some odd way, he actually cares about me. That even though he was cruel for the first two months of our marriage. He still saw me as more than a business deal rather than his wife that is also a confidant—a companion.

He lifts me up and instinctively I wrap my legs around his hips. He leads us over to the bed and places me down on my back. My head hits the various throw pillows and some pool off the bed and onto the ground. Antonio climbs over me with a predatory gaze and lust filled in his eyes. His tongue runs over his bottom lip as his hands snake around to my back to unclasp my bra.

His mouth is the first to capture as his tongue swirls around the sensitive nub and sends shocks of pleasure right down to the place where I’m now soaking for him.

He fights the urge to rub my belly. I had noticed I gained a couple pounds. His kisses trail down and lips hover over my stomach causing butterflies. I let out a soft moan and feel his hands begin to play with the button and zipper of my jeans. I feel the denim slide down my legs leaving me only in my white cotton underwear.

Antonio crawls back up and kisses my neck taking his time gently sucking at the skin as his hands knead my breasts only making me readier for him. His hands disappear  and I whimper for him to resume his ministrations until I open my eyes to see him pulling away his belt, unbuttoning his jeans and zipping down his zipper. I help him pull his pants and boxers down until he frees himself and he, in one swift motion, yanks down my underwear and leaves it around one of my ankles.

He’s impatient as he spreads my legs so he can rest between them. He gives me two careful kisses on each cheek before propping himself up on his elbows and then lining his member at my entrance.

Him sticking close me to feels like home. Home, because that’s what this feels like. Like coming home. Antonio is my home and even though these past months have been horrible with his constant ignoring. I couldn't bear his refuge.

I feel his hot breath caress my skin as we both are heavy breathing and indulging in our pleasure. My hands roam under his shirt to touch his bare back and muscles below. His hands go under my butt angling me up and closer to him. He holds me close, but it doesn’t seem close enough. Our foreheads touch and his pace quickens. It’s faster than last time, but it doesn’t seem to hurt, in fact I feel pleasantly full as if I’ve been missing him all along.

Our bodies move like a symphony in perfect rhythm. Both of us dancing and waiting for the finale, sweat sheens both of us and our hearts beat as one. My mind is focused on one thing—us—as if nothing more exists in the universe. As if the last three months never existed and this moment is the only moment that will ever matter. As if the anxiety from news of just a while ago is cured because it feels as though nothing could ever go wrong in a moment as perfect as this.

We lay next to each other for a long while catching our breaths. Both of us more than sated and almost relieved. We don’t make any move to cuddle even though I desperately seek comfort after our little escapade. My hands nonchalantly rest on my stomach and I refrain from rubbing them in circles. Antonio touches my belly gently and he rubs it. I throw a glance at him only to see him smiling.

He meets my gazes under the dark room, "it's just the two of you now. I'll fight my life to keep you safe. I promise not to let anything happen to you and the baby."

I hold his hand which is resting on my belly. "We need you, Antonio. Thanks for being here. I'm sure you'll be a great dad."

He stare at me in silence, "I guess I would."

"I know how you feel about kids but from now on everything will change. You will have your own little family and I need you to be honest if you'll be able to give him or her your love."

He strokes my cheek softly, the grieves in his eyes are unpredictable and I know what he must be going through—whoever wanted me to be pregnant wants revenge.

"Nothing will be the same anymore. If ever something happens to me. Take care of yourself and the baby. Rocco will stay around and..."

I cut him, "nothing would happen to you. We're going to be safe—the three of us."

"My father's death. Changing the pills. Sera winning my heart. You sold to me plus being pregnant and us being in New York. These all indicates for a severe war pointing at me."

"I know this is viciously planned but whatever circumstances will bow our feet. We'll need to fight. The Giordano can't fall weak anymore. You need to fight this, Antonio." I stare at him with puzzling thoughts. "I know this may be hard to believe, but I'm ok your side." My voice comes put soft and confidently.

He brings his lips close to mine and places a light kiss on my lips, "you need to be fucking vulnerable to stand by my side. If I'm a killer, you're a killer. Where I fall, you fucking raise." His neat Italian accent sends chill down my spine. Shuddering I gulp the knot on my throat and nod my head.

"I'll be whatever you'll make me."

~~~
Hey Sweet Readers
Please vote and comment
I love you all ♡