Chapter 21

Arielle

We are at the Leon Mansion. Where else did I imagine a Capo can get married at? When we arrived here prior the place was majestically decorated with white and pink flowers. Leon mansion looks different and special today the entire atmosphere feels cheerful and carefree.

Once we stepped here then Rocco ushered Antonio to his room and Belle and Hazel brought me to my room. The sensation of nervousness I am going through currently is unpredictable. There is a dissimilar throb in my heart and I sense like peeling it off then my chest will be relieved. Antonio will get the lead to play with my body, he will break every peace of me in order to take away my virginity and each thought about what will happen tonight is haunting me.

Marrying a Capo is not a normal marriage. I am sold to him and I feel like I am about to invite a devil who is willing to possess my soul.

Somehow I feel like he has a soft corner. There is a side of him which he does not reveal to the world. Yesterday I was stunned when he reached my door with the news of my brother is in the hospital but at the same time I was honoured that he informed me.

I glance at me on the mirror. I am sitting in front of a giant mirror. I have my white dress on and I feel like a Disney princess who doesn't has a fairytale. The makeup team are here and they are working their magic one me. One is curling my hair while the others are applying foundations, eyes shadows, fake lashes and other cosmetics products on my face.

The realisation of my mother is not here sends daggers to my heart, my family are so cruel, how did I managed on staying with them? They did not appear in the hospital either, and I know who must have stopped them—Marco Ricci. I pray someday he will die and I will be there witnessing his death.

A father should walk down the aisle with his daughter at a wedding. Mine is living dead! Angelo can barely walk. Who will be accompanying me. Picking up my phone from the table loaded with cosmetics, I texted Rocco.

'Come to my room. It's urgent.' I send it to him instantly.

After a few seconds there was knock on the door. "Come in." I order and the door opens slightly.

Rocco is standing by the other side he is wearing a black Armani Tuxedo with a red tie beneath the suit, the inner shirt is white and he looks dashing as a greek god.

"Give us a second." I tell the crew. Leaving there equipments they walk out of the room.

Rocco gets inside the chamber while closing the door behind his back. His eyes roams over my dress then to my face. He whistles dryly and I spot the pinkish effect of blush appearing on my cheeks. I smile at him.

"Gorgeous lady." He whispers standing behind me. I am sitting on a chair facing the mirror. I glance him through the mirror itself.

"Thank you." I whisper with a smile.

"Why did you call me?" He does not take his eyes off me.

"To have some boring conversations." I chuckle shrugging my shoulder with a mocking gesture.

He laughs, "chit chat before your wedding?" He arches one of his brows at me.

He places his hands on my shoulders and massages it gently. Fidgeting with my fingers I gazes at him on the mirror.

"Rocco. I am marrying your brother and it's a big day." His intense eyes interwind mine. "You know what! At first when I saw you I felt like I should have been marrying you." I grin. "You are the perfect man whom any girl would fell for. Antonio has a different nature. It's not easy to understand him and since I am about to marry him after some hours, its feels strange to share a bond with him." I find myself spilling up everything I kept in heart for so long.

"What do you mean, Arielle." The words comes out slowly from his lips. He does not take off his eyes from mine.

"You were my crush, Rocco." I chuckle, "I don't mean to ruin things. I just wanted to tell you. Well, since I don't have anyone on my side right now and Angelo is not capable on doing it." I pause and glare at the impatience urge on his eyes. "I want you to walk down the aisle with me."

A smile curves on his lips. He gently apply some forces on his grip forcing me to stand up. Once I stand on my feet, Rocco swirls me to his side. He has his hand on my lower back and my hands rest on his chest.

"You know what—We have an aphorism in our mafia Outfit. It is said that I ever the Capo is dead under an unknown situation then his bride is given to the next Capo which will be me." He has a seriousness in his tone. "But in this situation I'll never be able to accept you as my bride. Today you've gave me the honour of a what a father usually does for his daughter at this point I am considering you as my angel sister." He places a kiss on my forehead and nothing has ever feel so special during my entire lifetime I've survived.

Closing my eyes a little sob escapes. "Shh." He places his index finger on my lips in order to shush me.

"Antonio will be a dutiful husband just have the courage to give him what he asked for."

"Let him kill me? If he asks for it?" I ask in a sarcastic voice which leads him to laugh.

The glint fades from his eyes instantly, "if he harms you I will slay him. I give you my word that I will fight for my family until my last breath and I swear you wouldn't die by my brother hand." The promising on his voice was vulnerable and it brought peace to my heart.

"This is mafia. It will be better if you'll adjust and cooperate by every actions my brother takes during his daily life."

I nod my head.

"Your brothers will never leave your side." He runs his knuckles on my cheeks.

I wish Antonio was as good as Rocco.