Chapter 43

Arielle

"Stop gawking at your wife, Antonio." Rocco chuckles.

I watch Antonio from our patio they are sitting outside with whiskey bottles and glasses. Their deck is messy with all the scattered stuffs around the ground. The boys seems stress free and this is the first time they've got rid of their elegant suit. They look lot more dashing in shorts and shirtless. My eyes flickers to Angelo and my handsome brother is glaring at Hazel who is unawared about her secret admirer. What is going on in Angelo's mind, he is calm and I can't predict his stoicism about not doing anything to stop Hazel's wedding. Indeed he must have something in mind, Angelo's cunning—I know him well.

The breeze is chilly under the warm whether, the sun is shining dazzlingly in the bluish sky, there aren't any presence of clouds. The entire ambience is cool with silence between the houses it makes me more happy—I love silence and I live in a city. Antonio should take me to remote places often but the devil already stated he have time for shit. I adore to isolate myself from hustle and bustle.

The lunch went well. Now we are sitting in the patio and the guys are talking amongst themselves, their backs are facing us.

"Should we head to the beach?" Bella asks, her voice was loud enough to drag the guys attentions toward us.

"Can I ask what are you ladies up for?" Antonio asks with stitches brows and he has a serious look along with cold voice.

"To the beach." Hazel shrugs dismissively.

"We came to stay at a beach house. You can't expect us to stay coon in this residence." Bella has her hands stick on her hips and she gives Antonio a crooked smile.

"There's some rules, stay within the square, don't drawn." He chuckles. "Most importantly don't chit chat with strangers, I'm talking precisely about boys." He orders with his actual vicious face.

"Don't threaten us. Your rules won't work here. We are in New York." Hazel shrieks.

"Mine could work. I've broken my relations with Marco Ricci but I still go by cognomen, Ricci. Take Antonio's order to consideration and you." He points to Hazel. "You are about to be my sister-in-law, better start dealing with New York's rules." Angelo voice causes me to glare at him in disbelief.

"You don't get to the top by following rules, darling." A wicked smirk embraces my lips and my eyes shifts from Angelo to Antonio. My husband meets my gazes with integral seriousness.

"Am I offending you, husband?" My brows knits together with a smirk on my lips.

"You can't affront me. Not a glimpse." He mutters. "Carry on with your day. One little blunder then expect to see our evil side."

"Have a nice time." I pseudo beam at him.

He gives an amazed and pissed look which makes me giggle. We strides toward the beach. Hazel is holding a bag which she loaded with sunglasses, sunscreens and pareu. Bella has a ball on her hand. The beach not too crowded there are only a little bunch of people striding around.

I can see a group of boys playing volleyball with a bed admist the square. The are shouting and cheering among themselves. We sit under the hut on the sandy shore. The waves are drifting near my feet and I've tasted the feeling of the sea after a long time. It feels good to be here.

"The water is cool." Hazel shivers.

"I can't wait to swim." Bella wears her sunglasses on.

I have a thin white floral dress on, beneath I am wearing a dark blue bikini. The peaces are too small and makes me feel more exposed, I've never where these in public. I just hope I would not feel uncomfortable this.