Check my new story

Cold as ice

Cold as ice.
Sweet as sugar.
Cruel as weapon.

People might have their different kind of fears, mine was Enzo Marino-my ex boyfriend and now my boss. His name sends shivers down one's spine. He was the embodiment of coldness. The brooding mafia of San Francisco made my path twice arduous to turn my back on him. He tortured me to death.

Entering his world was like a one way ticket-once I was in there was no turning back. He intended to break me. Hurt me. Owned me.

___

He held a knife in his quivering hand. "Mia, you made me do this don't hate me."

"You're a heartless devil, Enzo." I shouted with my whimpering tone.

"Call me that again, and you'll find my steel somewhere uncomfortable." He gripped my hair under a possessive hold. "When I said you are mine-it simply means you are mine." He whispered in my ears and I shivered with affection and fear.

__

From strangers to enemies then to lovers, I've seen heroes fall and villains raise, surviving with the Marino's changed my entire life. I got to know Enzo more than I visualized, after all I found the hidden humanity behind his murderous heart. The world he ruled was beyond my control thus I chose to assist the boss himself...