Chapter 19

Arielle

"Ready for girls night." Hazel shakes the wine bottle in her hand. "The boys are out what else did they expected us to do chit chat?" She burst into laughter. Hazel settles in the couch sitting in between of me and Bella.

"Hazel, I am not drinking." I mumble pressing my lips together.

"You are getting married in two days. Come on get over it. You'll feel good I promise."

"I don't drink much, Hazel." I warn her.

"Just take a sip of it." Bella adds.

"Just a glass."

Hazel pours wine on three separate glasses then distributed it among our trio squad. Bella put on netflix on the television and a movie is playing. We clink our glasses together. My eyes widens when Hazel devour the entire wine from her glass.

"Hazel. What are you intrigued about?" I grin.

"I think I am in love. I wonder maybe I am one sided." She chuckles. "I've never been so impatient my entire life." She mumbles. "He is so adorable."

"Who is the guy?" Bella asks.

"Its a secret. I am not telling anyone until I confirm the precision truth."

"Is he someone we know?" I question her.

She nods her head in acceptance. "Of course you do." Her eyes meets mine. "Love marriage has never been accepted in our world." The sadness in her eyes touched my heart.

"It's going to be fine." I assure her. Wrapping my arms around her I draw her into a hug then caress her with my hand.

"Let's hope so." Bella hugs her sister from the other side.

The three of us are sobbing our hearts out. It hurts to see us in this condition. I can feel Hazel's pain and I pray she unites herself with the significant one to whom she adores fondly.

Pulling apart Hazel watches me with dread spread on her face. Wiping the tears with her sleeves she gives me a faint smile. Bella glances at the two of us she seems to be lost in her own dejected visualisation.

"You should consider yourself lucky. At least Antonio is chivalrous." Hazel utter silently. "Otherwise there are men out there who does not give a fuck about women. I don't want to surrender myself into the devil's arms."

"What happened, Hazel?" Bella asks her.

"I talked to father today." She sniffs before continuing the conversation, "he demanded me in an arranged marriage with Luca Ricci. I've read a lot regarding him in the social media and he is a villain."

My heart begins pounding and my jaw drops in astonishment. Luca Ricci—my cruel brother. This can't happen. Hazel is about to step abreast the gateway of hell.

How will I stop her from marrying Luca? She is obligated to marry him beneath affliction. The suffer she is enduring can match mine but hers is worst than I. Antonio is still benevolent. I can't predict the future yet I know that Antonio will never do irreverent things like Luca. Luca was born to become a monster which he has successfully attained. He is a womanizer. Whenever I hear his name I feel like strangling his neck and erase him from the surface of earth.

Poor Hazel. I wish I can stop her wedding.

"Is the wedding date fixed?"

"No. He is still arranging things with The Riccis."

I cannot promised but I will attempt to stop their wedding under any circumstances. She doesn't deserve to survive the rest of her life with a husband like Luca and father-in-law, Marco Ricci. I was the daughter, their same blood and was treated equal as trash, Hazel is unknown to them.

Closing my eyes I spot the stains of blood and Hazel whimpering and begging Luca and it haunts me to end this shit. Maybe I should try to have a word with Antonio, he might help us. If not Antonio then Angelo can help. I wish by heart that Hazel would have married Angelo, they would've made the perfect couple.

I should talk to Angelo, he is the single person who can help Hazel. I don't want my friend to end up in an abusive relationship. Ladies can't be treated like garbage anymore, we should stand for our dignity. Tears leaks down from my eyes when I think about my situation. I was sold like an object. Nobody is perfect! We all have our inner grives which we cannot share to anyone. We are our own supporter. Life is nothing but endless days of suffocation.