49

"Lili"

Francis says rather cockily as he puts on his shades on his pointed nose. "Do you have anything to say about this?"

The figure; Lili emerges into the space, shocking almost everyone there. She looks exactly like Lisa, in every fucking possible way. The only difference is that she has a fucking long hair in brunette color.

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung blinks her eyes before rushing to hug her, crying like a madwoman

"Lisa?" Chaeyoung blinks her eyes before rushing to hug her, crying like a madwoman. "Baby, I'm so scared" she sobs as she hugs the figure hard, afraid if she doesn't, the person might skip away.

All eyes fixed on Lili. Their eyebrows tugged together as they try to fathom what the heck is happening. If that person is Lisa, than who the heck is in this urn?

Jisoo clearly has had enough of the bullshit. She folds her arms and clears her throat, ready to break the fucking, uncomfortable silence.

"What the hell is this, Lisa?"

She asks, sounding demanding as she looks at her rigidly. The figure, Lili looks at Jisoo confusedly.

"Excuse me" she says and fuck, even her sultry voice is the same as Lisa's.

"I am not Lisa. My name is Lili. Attorney Lili Manoban" she says, before stepping forward and brushing Chaeyoung's hands off her gently. "I'm sorry"

"Baby, Lisa, no" Chaeyoung cries. "I'm sorry, baby. But don't be like this. I don't like this joke, baby, please"

"Chaeyoung" she mumbles and the blonde looks at Lili with teary eyes. "I am not my sister. I'm sorry"

"What?" Jisoo scowls. "Sister? Lisa, what the fuck are you talking about?"

"Lisa, this is not funny" Clare interjects. "Is this some sort of prank?"

"I'm sorry" Francis says. "But I guess Lisa didn't tell you much about herself"

"What do you mean?" Mason asks. "Look, we don't know who you are and what we know this person who's standing here is just Lisa. Our Lisa"

"Unfortunately that's not right" Francis argues. "This is my youngest daughter, Lili" he pauses, looking at his daughter, "Lisa's twin sister"

"What?"

Everyone, including Chaeyoung echoes before the blonde falls flat on the ground, everything around her turning pitch black again.

••••

surprise! how do you like it??