20

"Grow up" Jisoo throws a pillow straight at her as she sinks on Lisa's bunk.

"She's been crying her eyes out, Lisa" the same voice echoes again and Lisa rolls her eyes for a moment before bending herself to grab a book from the nightstand.

"I have to practice for my mock trial" she says casually. "So, I'll be late. Don't wait for me. I have the key"

"You do know that you won't solve anything if you keep running away right, Manoban?"

Jisoo asks and that ultimately shuts Lisa for a moment. She knows her best friend is right to the core but still she isn't in the right mood to talk to Chaeyoung, especially after what happened this afternoon.

Lisa still couldn't believe that her girlfriend is still struggling to trust her after all the time that they have spent together, exploring each other. And it hurts her undeniably when her mind reminds her of that incident again and again.

"I'm not, Jisoo. I'm just preparing for my stuff"

"Sure" the brunette smiles. "Anything that you lie to yourself, Lisa"

Lisa chooses to ignore Jisoo and walks out of her room only to stumble upon the figure she feels the need to escape from. Chaeyoung emerges from the bathroom in short shorts and oversized hoodie that obviously belongs to Lisa.

Her long, blonde hair is twisted into a messy bun. Her pretty eyes are tired and puffy at the moment and the tip of her nose is red and bulbous.

To some people, she might look ugly right now.

But to Lisa, she's the perfect definition of beauty.

But as pretty as Chaeyoung looks like now, there's still something in Lisa that hates such scene.

She hates seeing the blonde cries. And she hates it even more this time, knowing the tears are caused because of her.

"Ba...baby?"

Chaeyoung stutters as she wipes her nose. "You're leaving?"

Lisa nods but her lips are sealed.

The girl studies her for a moment before slowly learning towards Lisa, her hands hold the Thai firmly by her waist. Lisa's immediate action is to tighten the hug and rests her chin on top of Chaeyoung's head.

"I'm sorry" the girl cries. "I'm sorry, baby"

"It's alright" Lisa coos. "Don't cry, Jagiya"

"Don't leave me" Chaeyoung looks deep into Lisa's eyes. "Don't ever leave me, Lisa. I'm scared"

"Jagi" Lisa frowns as she cups the girl's cheeks.

"I won't leave you, jagi. I just need a moment to myself, if that's okay?"

"Can we cuddle?" the other girl asks as she wipes her tears. Lisa stares into Chaeyoung's puppy dog eyes and couldn't help but to say a yes, only to make Chaeyoung's face smile a little.

Tugging her hand to her girlfriend, they walk together into the opposite room and find comfort in each other's scents.

•••

"Are you still going to read?"

Chaeyoung asks adorably from under the thin sheet.

"Because I'm still cold over here. So, if you want to warm me up, come on"

She winks her eye as Lisa turns her head to stare.

Gosh, her girlfriend is such a tease.

"You said that too three hours ago" Lisa reminds her as she scans another page of the report. "I thought 3 orgasms were enough to flat you"

"Nooo" Chaeyoung whines. "You know I never tired of you" her hand travels to Lisa's crotch, stroking it a few times and giggles as she views Lisa biting her lower lip multiple times, trying her best not to fall for that temptation.

"Jagiya" beads of sweat are on Lisa's eyelids. "Not fair" she clears her throat. "I have something to do"

"I'd rather you do me"

"Feisty" Lisa laughs. "I like it though"

"Come on" the blonde yanks Lisa's arm. "Warm me up before I freeze"

"Done be ridiculous. I have a mock trial tomorrow"

"Which I know you'd be fine, because God knows what a great and promising lawyer you are destined to be"

"Jagiya, stop it" Lisa grins. "You're making me blush"

"I'm telling you the truth"

"Yeah, whatever. Let me read"

"Fine" Chaeyoung says impatiently. "How many hours do you need because I'm so frickin horny right now and I need you inside me"

"I don't know" Lisa stares at the document. "I still have to reread it again because..." Lisa is about to say something else when Chaeyoung grabs her hand and guides it to her soaked panties.

Lisa's eyes darkened soon as she touches the place Chaeyoung wants her the most.

"Fuck, you're so wet"

"What am I supposed to do?" the blonde scowls. "My hot girlfriend is sitting next to me in her sport bra and tight boxer and I can't stop imagine the feeling when you get into me"

"Whoah, you are one horny little Chipmunk"

"Come on, Lisa" Chaeyoung tugs her eyebrows. "How many hours?"

"Maybe an hour" Lisa clears her mind again.

"That's too long!" Chaeyoung retorts.

"Do you want me to take three or four hours?"

"NO!"

"Good, now let me read"

Chaeyoung pouts before nodding her head. She keeps shifting on the bed, her hand traveling to Lisa's body, grabbing her arousal before releasing it back after getting a death glare from Lisa.

"Calm down, bitch" Lisa mumbles. "I'm not going anywhere"

"Ugh, I hate this. Mt panties is literally soaked now"

"Maybe if you think about something else than me getting into you, you'd be able to calm yourself"

"Yeah yeah, whatever" the blonde mumbles as she shuts her eyes and trying to sleep.

"Wake me up later, Lisa. You have exactly 45 minutes"

"Yes ma'am"

•••
Lisa is halfway rereading through the whole papers again when Chaeyoung's phone rings and the blonde immediately turns to stare at her.

"Time's up" she announces as she grabs Lisa's papers from her and tosses them on the floor.

"Come on, baby. Let's make love"

"Jagiya, you are so horny"

"I don't care" Chaeyoung whines. "Get inside me you fool"

"Fine" Lisa nods as she thrusts into Chaeyoung. It takes at least 3 thrusts for Lisa to be completely buried inside Chaeyoung's tight wall.

"God" the Korean bites her lower lip. "Don't make me cum now. It'd be embarrasing"

"Cum for me" Lisa says seductively.

"Yeah, but not now. You barely touched me"

"Alright" Lisa giggles. "But please cum for me later, okay?"

"Okay"

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊