27

The TV plays another episode of The Crown from Season 2;. a historical series Lisa always puts on whenever she feels trouble sleeping. The characters are halfway bickering about another issue Lisa doesn't have any knowledge about when the Thai stirs awakes in the couch.

She squints her eyes at the clock on the wall. It's already somewhere around 3  in the morning. "Fuck" she slaps her forehead. "I overslept" she curses before reaching out for her phone. The Thai taps the black screen a few times before realizing that the battery is empty so lazily, she walks back into her room and charges her phone.

"Ugh, I better sleep back. Chaeyoung is sleeping to I think"

Lisa says to herself as she changes into a short shorts and keeps Chaeyoung's shirt on her skeletal body. "I miss you, Jagiya" she mumbles sleepily before dozing off forgetting to lock the door of her room.

When she wakes up in the morning, she feels a presence of someone else on the bed and is shocked, angry even to find Sana sleeping next to herz her head on Lisa's chest as her arms are entangled around Lisa's body.

"Sana? Get off me" she yells as she pushes the Korean away and stands as far as she can from that girl. "What the fuck that you did?"

"Lisa" Sana runs her fingers on her eyes. "What's wrong, baby?"

"Who the fuck gave you the permission to climb on my bed?"

Lisa snaps and Sana just stares at the girl with a smile.

"I was cold and I figured out your body warmth could be the one to heat me up"

"Sana, did you lose your mind?"

"Lisa, I'm sick" the girl pretends. "I'm serious"

"Don't do that to me ever again" Lisa says sternly. "I'm with Chaeyoung now and I love her more than anything"

"I know you're with her" Sana looks uninterested as she remembers the blonde. "But Lisa, why the fuck would you like her? She's not the prettiest or the smartest like me?"

"You're surely wrong" Lisa scolds. "You're not the smartest but the dumbest"

"Come on, you like me. You like my skill on the bed. And yeah, how's the nerd on the sheet? A stutter mess? An inexperienced fucker?"

"Shut your pretty mouth, Sana" Lisa groans. "And please go to hell once you're all okay"

"Lisa, I just need you to take me back" Sana urges, taking Lisa's hand. "Come on, you'll take me back right?"

"I would never" Lisa yells. "You're my past, Sana"

"Are you insulting me by saying your future is that nerd?"

"Her name is Chaeyoung" Lisa hisses. "And she's my girl, stupid"

"No" Sana says. "I am your girlfriend"

"Delusional"

"Call me everything you want Lisa. I don't care"

"You know what? I'm gonna ring the security. You're leaving this instance" the Thai says before yelling for the security. A group of men walk in and Lisa points at Sana. "Take her out. I don't want her in my property"

One of the man nods. "Miss" he looks at Sana. "You will have to come with us"

"This is not over, Manoban" Sana frowns as she stares at Lisa. "You're mine. You know that"

"Keep dreaming" Lisa spits out at the girl. "If you were ever mine, I DIDN'T think you'll run for Jungkook, not to mention you're carrying a piece of him in you too"

Sana stomps her feet as she launches herself at Lisa and collides their lips together. She kisses Lisa like her life depends on it and when Lisa forcefully pulled away, she almost slaps the shit outta Sana.

But one of the guy stops her.

"Ms. Manoban, we'll take care from here"

"You better do that, Jin" Lisa rolls her eyes intensely before marching to her room and slams the fucking door.

•••

"Did you manage to get through?"

Jennie asks again and it's driving Jisoo to the wall, really. It has been a painful three hours of then trying to reach Lisa but to no avail. It seems like the Thai has blocked all of their numbers, including Mina and Nayeon too.

"We can go to her house" Mina offers through their FaceTime session. "And I'll film the moment Nayeon kicks the shit outta Lisa"

"I don't understand" Jisoo sighs. "Lisa loves Chaeyoung. Why would she choose Sana again? That bitch, out of all people in the world?"

"Actually," Mina glares at her friends. "Nayeon and I bumped into Lisa and Sana. They were at a planning clinic"

"WHAT??"

Jisoo and Jennie yell. They are shocked, very shocked and lucky them Chaeyoung isn't anywhere near them at the moment. The girl has already slept, although Jennie remembered how bad her little sister was crying.

"Does that mean, Sana is pregnant?"

"I bet so" Nayeon nods. "She seems weird and Lisa looks anxious when she saw us"

"Oh, dammit Manoban"

Jennie groans. "Are you fucking kidding me?"

"Fine" Jisoo inhales. "Just don't tell Chae yet"

"Don't tell me what?" Chaeyoung asks as she walks into the room. She looks at her friends before staring at her awkward looking big sister.

"Jennie, what are you guys trying to hide from me?"

"Nothing, Chae" Jennie licks her lower lip.

"Yeah, really" Mina nods. "Nothing serious, Chae"

"Tell. Me"

The girl says and Jisoo looks at her apologetically.

"I'm sorry, Chae" Jisoo starts. "But Sana is pregnant"

Good, just another thing to break the blonde again.

***

vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊