11

It's almost midnight when the blonde is disturbed by a loud knock on her door. Taking a deep breath, she eyes her phone. Her sister isn't going back to the dorm since she's spending the night at Jisoo's home so she is left wondering who might think that it's wise to drop by her room at this hour.

Dragging her feet towards the door, she pulls the door slightly to eye the figure, only to smile like an idiot seconds later. Lisa stands in her fancy black jacket. A scarf is wrapped around her neck and she gives the blonde her regular scowl before walking past her uninvited.

"You're here!" Chaeyoung says as she hugs the Thai from behind, her eyes go wide to find how warm the dark haired is under the jacket. "Of course" Lisa says dubiously as she sits at the edge of the blonde's messy bunk. "A pathetic soul said she was sad to me so I had to come here just to make sure she didn't kill herself"

"You're overdramatic, Lisa"

"Yep, whatever" the Thai rolls her eyes. "So, tell me. What's wrong?"

"Nothing" the blonde lies as she keeps on hugging the dark haired. Lisa puffs her cheeks before gently taps the interlocked hands of the blonde that rest against her chest.

"You're not okay" the girl says, almost softly now. "Just tell me and I'll fix it for you"

"I pretty much had a shitty day" the blonde sighs as she presses her ear against Lisa's back, probably listening to her musical heartbeats.

"My lecturer decided that she hated me by giving me stupid score for my assignment, my food order was terminated because my favorite food wasn't available today and my sister left me to spend the night at her girlfriend's. So, yeah. That's all from me. Thank you"

"Wow" Lisa lets a smile lights up her face. "That sounds pretty much like a fucked up day to me"

"By the way" Chaeyoung hugs the Thai tighter. "Why are you here? I thought you said you were home"

"Because you called me" Lisa explains. "And also because I don't want you to be alone"

"You're so sweet, Manoban" Chaeyoung coos her as she drags the dark haired girl to a space next to her on the bed. "I'm so lucky I'm your girlfriend" the blonde says as she yawns and Lisa thanks the heaven that Chaeyoung decides to turn off the light and goes straight to sleep without ever taking a glance at Lisa and her stupidly blushed face.

"Good night, Chaeng" Lisa mumbles but before she can say anything else, a pair of arms are wrapped around her figure, not wanting to let her go. "Stay" Chaeyoung's raspy voice causes Lisa's breath to hitch in her throat. But she manages to let out a perfectly normal sentence after a series of internal breakdowns.

"Can you stay?"

"Of course"

"Until I wake up again?"

"Sure" Lisa grins. In the dark, what's seen is only her perfectly white teeth. "You can say forever too if you want"

"Oh, you're such a sap"

"Am not" Lisa rolls her eyes, causing everyone to laugh at her.

"Come on. A minute ago you was all lovey dovey with me"

"You're so annoying, Park"

"And so do you, Manoban"

•••

Lisa wakes up to soft snoring around the crook of her neck. For a moment, everything feels unreal because she doesn't remember sleeping with anyone last night. But then again, the scent of sweet fresh flowers fill her nose and she's home again.

With the one and only, Park Chaeyoung - the girl she has been crushing since forever.

"Chaeng" she whispers. "I need to go to the washroom. Let me go, please" she says as she eyes the entangled legs of theirs.

But the blonde shakes her head and hugs Lisa again, tighter.

"Don't go. Too morning.... I need you ... Cold"

"I know" Lisa breathes hard. "But I need to pee. I'll be back for you"

"You promise?"

"Yeah"

"Alright then" Chaeyoung says as she pushes the Thai away. "Just come back, okay?"

Lisa nods before twisting the knob opened. She walks straight to the washroom which is not far from Chaeyoung's room and washes her face with some stuff that she has grabbed from her room earlier.

•••

"What took you so long?"

Chaeyoung whines soon as Lisa joins her back in the bed.

"I washed my face, brush my teeth"

"Oh" she responds before falling asleep again. "God, this girl is really testing my limit"

*vote and comment 💫🦋