33

Lisa stands in the kitchen with Chaeyoung's mom and grandmother. Both women are laughing along at the simple joke that Lisa cracks which makes the blonde dreamily staring at her girlfriend from the brown bannister.

"Liking what you see?" Jennie whispers to her ear and Chaeyoung throws her a dark look. "Can't you leave me alone?" the youngest of two siblings whine. 

"You're drooling at that girl" Jennie snarls. "And you expect me to just let you do it?"

"I didn't even say anything when you did the same to Jisoo"

"Well, I'm your big sister" Jennie says as she makes sure to bump her shoulder with her little sister's arm as she walks through. "You don't get to ask me back"

"You're horrible" 

"Thank you" Jennie bows down in performance style before giggling and joining the ladies in the kitchen.

"Lisa, I think your girlfriend needs you right now" Jennie mumbles bluntly, causing Lisa to blush and both Chaeyoung's mother and grandmother laugh at her. She scratches her nape for a few second, whispering something to Clare before finally walking away, catching her girlfriend with an adorable smile by the bannister. 

"Jagi" Lisa grins, connecting their lips for a second before pulling back after being booed by Jisoo, Seulgi and Mina from the living room. "Did you miss me?"

"Of course" Chaeyoung locks her fiancé in her arms. "You didn't wake me up though"

 "I saw you were being really cute when you slept, so I thought I would let you sleep longer"

"Yeah, but then I woke up and missed your warmth"

"PARK CHAEYOUNG; WE ALL CAN HEAR YOUR PATHETIC FLIRTING FROM HERE"

Jennie yells from the kitchen and Chaeyoung blushes hard at that. Grinning, Lisa takes her girlfriend by hand and directs her upstairs. "DON'T BE TOO LOUD" Jennie adds from downstairs. "AND MOM SAID CONDOM IS IN THE NIGHSTAND IN CASE YOUR HORNY ASS COULDN'T WITHSTAND LISA'S CHARM"

"JENNIE!" Chaeyoung yells back. 

"SHUT UP WILL YOU"

"OH I WILL. TELL ME THE DEED LATER"

"I'M NOT HAVING SEX IN OUR HOME"

"WHATEVER YOU SAY SWEETHEART"

"Your sister is a loco" Lisa chuckles and Chaeyoung nods. "Sure she is. But Jennie is lucky I love her"

"You must have a nice childhood" Lisa scans the blonde hair as Chaeyoung climbs up her and places her head on the crook of Lisa's neck; inhaling her vanilla scent. Their other hands are intertwined and Chaeyoung flashes her smile. "Would be nicer if we met one another during that moment"

"Chaeng..."

"But I'm here now" Chaeyoung kisses her fiancé. "And I'm not leaving"

"Yes" Lisa nods. "I agree. Because I would let you leave either"

Both of them fall into a deep, long yet comfortable silence. Lisa's hand is busy scanning the blonde's hair lovingly while Chaeyoung is listening to Lisa's musical heartbeats. 

A moment later, the blonde pulls back and Lisa whines. 

"What?"

"This"

A square shaped plastic hits Lisa on her forehead.

She grabs it despite groaning at the pain of the plastic landing unexpectedly on her forehead.