18

They have been locked into each other's arms for quite some time now but none of them would want to break it. They need each other now like never before so as they let time passes by them, they breath evenly in each other's scents.

Chaeyoung couldn't believe her luck. She never thought she'd be able to lie down on top of the most famous face of her university, and this time the girl is ultimately hers. Taking a deep breath of her girlfriend's vanilla scent, she lets a crooked smile pops on her pink lips, her arms gently massaging the side of Lisa's arm.

"Jagiya" Lisa mumbles slowly so that she won't break the moment that both of them are having. Rosie hums in response, her eyes are fixed upon her girlfriend's perfect jawline. "I can't believe that you like me back"

"Really? Do you rather that I didn't?"

"Yah! Don't say that"

Lisa pouts as she glares at her laughing girlfriend. The blonde leans in to peck the Thai on her cheek before resting her head against Lisa's chest. "Of course I'd like you back, Lisa. There's no reason to not like you"

"Really?" the Thai asks eagerly. "I know most people find me perfect and irresistible" she wiggles her nose causing the blonde to puff her cheeks and half rolling her eyes as she detaches herself from Lisa's chest. "Ugh, I shouldn't say that. Now you're all cocky again"

"Come on, you like me Jagiya"

"I do" the blonde mumbles. "But I don't like the cocky you"

"No" Lisa grins as she kisses the blonde on her lips. "You like me no matter what"

"You're so confident"

"I am. Law school teaches me that you know"

"Sure it does" Roseanne laughs softly as she kisses her girlfriend again. To be honest, she will never get over how smooth and soft Lisa's lips are against her own and how warm they are that when she kisses her, Roseanne almost feels like Lisa is slowly burning everything within her.

"I hope we last forever" Lisa tugs Chaeyoung's lost golden strand behind her ear.

"Don't promise things we don't know, Lisa"

"What? You don't think we would last?"

"Trust me" Chaeyoung smiles sincerely. "I'd want that for us too but sometimes..."

"Don't say that, jagi"

"I know. I'm sorry. Just, forget about it"

"I like you" Lisa flashes her smile. "A lot"

"Me too" Chaeyoung nods.

•••