30

"She though we broke up"

Lisa mumbles in between her sobs and Clara frowns again.

"What's wrong kitten?"

"Someone said to her that I didn't love her anymore and that I wanted to break up from her"

"What?" Clare asks with a frown imprinted on her face. "Kitten, I don't understand"

Lisa cries as her mom breaks the hug and brings her hands to her cheeks. "Tell me and I'll help you, okay?"

"Sana was here two days ago. And she's pregnant with someone else's kid and I thought it'd be good of me if I brought her to the the clinic and I didn't know when she answered my phone when my girl called and she told her that we were over and the baby's mine"

"What the hell? Honey, I'm gonna go and beat the crap outta Sana"

"I don't care about that" Lisa cries and Clara has to press her lips altogether while staring at her only daughter. The Lisa that she had known before this won't bother crying over a girl. She knew she could get another one but this time? Crying over a pretty blonde called Chaeyoung? That's something new.

"I want Chaeyoung back! I want her back, mom! But she wouldn't answer my call or my text because she fucking hate me"

"She won't come to you, you know" Clara says as she kneels down to comfort her daughter. She pulls her arms around Lisa in an attempt to calm her but the girl won't stop sobbing.

"I hate to suggest this because it's really snowing like hell outside there but why don't you go to Busan and confront her?"

"I can't" Lisa sobs. "She hates me, mom"

"Baby, I'd love to give a chance to someone who's willing to come and sees me and explains to me what the heck is happening"

"But mom..."

"You know I love you, right?" her mom smiles. "Come on, baby. Get ready and get your girl. I know she's the one for you. Really the one"

"How do you know?"

"Your eyes" Clara smiles. "They are chattier than your lips are"

"I love you, mom" Lisa says as she jumps to hug her mom and kisses her one last time before running to her car.

"Her, Mina" she calls when she starts the engine of her mom's fancy blue BMW 3 series. "Do you and Seulgi want to join me?"

"Where?" Mina asks.

"You'll know soon"

•••

It's been two hours. Two fucking hours driving on a snowy road with Mina screaming next to her sometimes when she sees Lisa is speeding on the half frozen road.

"WHAT THE FUCK? SLOW DOWN BITCH I DON'T WANNA DIE YET"

"Calm down" Lisa grins. "We are okay. I'm a certified driver"

"I don't fucking care. I ain't die virgin"

"Shame" Seulgi laughs. "You're so picky that's why you'll die single and virgin"

"Shut up, Seulgi. You can say that because you have Irene"

"Yah" Seulgi pouts. "I miss Irene so much"

"Where is she?" Lisa asks, eyes still on the road as she drives.

"She is Canada visiting her family, I think. Ugh, stop talking about her or I might cry because I miss my girlfriend"

"You're such a baby"

"And look who's talking" Mina smirks. "Lisa Manoban who is willing to go through the fucking snow from Seoul to Busan just to console her broken girlfriend"