New Addition

She graduated at the top of her class, the best pilot that CAE Oxford Aviation Company has ever seen in their 85 years of being in the business

She graduated at the top of her class, the best pilot that CAE Oxford Aviation Company has ever seen in their 85 years of being in the business. The youngest in her family, Captain Lalisa Manoban serves as the Chief Pilot in her family's airlines business. Her first officer is her best friend, Kim Jisoo. Funny, smart, beautiful and charming, she charms many people that she meets.

Her parents, Henry and Elaine Manoban are two powerful figures who apparently care more about Lisa's brother, Taehyung who is expected to head their company soon as their parents decide to step down. They give him what he needs while they make Lisa to work hard for what she wants. This makes Lisa's relationship with her parents distant.

Park Chaeyoung or Rosé; is the only daughter of Mason and Clare Park. She has been in a relationship with Taehyung for 6 months before both decided to tie the knot. But just before the marriage occurs, Taehyung's mysterious disappearance causes Lisa to fill the spot that is left by her brother; for the sake of her parents.

What will happen next?
No, the question is,
Will you be able to read the plot??

HAHAHAAHAHAHAH