24

Park Chaeyoung's phone

My baby ❤️💖

Jagiyaaaaaaaa

9:15 p.m

yes?

9:15 p.m

My baby ❤️💖

You're mine.
Don't forget that :)

9:18 p.m.

Aww!!!
Call me! I need to hear
Your voice <3

9:19 p.m.

Incoming call

My baby ❤️💖

"Come back!" Lisa whines soon as the blonde picks up her call. Her antic causes Chaeyoung to giggle stupidly. "Baby, we barely been away from each other for a day and you're making a scene already"

"What can I do?" Lisa pouts. "I miss my hot girlfriend so much"

"And I miss you too. But  Busan is nice and I love it here"

"No you don't" Lisa bites her lower lip.

"Oh, why you thought I didn't like it here?"

"Because I'm not there" she takes a breath and Chaeyoung sure laughs harder than she ever did in her lifetime. 

"That's a good point, baby" she sighs. "Anyway, it's just two weeks" she convinces her girlfriend as she bites her lower lip. "It'll pass by, Lisa"

"Did you just say I'd survive 14 days without you, your warmth and your kisses?" 

The Thai asks, obviously pouting. They have been together for a few months now and neither of them have spent a day apart from one another. 

"You better be" Chaeyoung rolls her eyes playfully even when she knows the Thai isn't there to see it. "Or I'm gonna go over there and kick you ass"

"Oh" Lisa says and Chaeyoung can picture the smirk on her face already. 

"Don't give me that tone, Lili. Or that smirk. I don't need it"

"Yah, how do you know?"

"I'm your girlfriend" Chaeyoung points the fact like it's the most obvious thing in the world. 

"Anyway, enough about me. How's your holiday?"

"Shitty"

"Lili ..."

"Without you? Shittier"

"I'm serious"

Lisa laughs. "I'm serious too. There's no one home and it's just me and my cat"

"Your parents?" Chaeyoung asks, knowing she is taking a step further to enter her girlfriend's life. Her heart beats crazily as the conversation goes into a deep silence for a moment before Lisa clears her throat as whispers her a simple good night. 

"Baby?" she calls immediately in which Lisa responds back, but slowly. 

"You okay?"

"Chaeng, it's late" Lisa mumbles and the blonde immediately knows that her girlfriend isn't in a good state right now. So, she does what she has to. 

"You want to Facetime? I think I forgot your face already"

"Nice try, Park" Lisa laughs softly. "But I'm sleepy right now. See you when I see you"

"Alright then" Chaeyoung sighs. "Good night baby, I like you very much"

"I like you too, Chaeng" Lisa mumbles and the conversation ends; with both of them know damn well that it's no longer like between them; but love. 

But then; none of Lisa or Chaeyoung dare to say that. 

***

"Hey little sister!"

Jennie teases as she walks into the room, wrapping one arm around Chaeyoung's neck. 

"Have you finished?"

"What?"

"I heard you were talking to Lisa?"

"Yeah" the blonde nods. "And she didn't sound okay. Holiday must have made her life a living hell"

"You know if you don't have any good family left behind, I'd be as miserable as her too" Jennie mumbles and Chaeyoung lifts her head to stare at her sister. 

"What do you mean?"

Jennie frowns. "She didn't tell you?"

"Tell me what?"

"Crappy family stuff?"

"Hmm?"

"I don't know" Jennie yawns. "Jisoo told me once that Lisa's family is weird. I'm not sure what she meant by that, but perhaps you know - perhaps that crappy family stuff"

"She didn't say that to me" Chaeyoung looks into the total darkness before both of them. 

"Maybe she will" Jennie assures her. "Someday, Chae. Just be patience, okay?" 

***vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊