62

Jaehyun curses as he cups his left arm that's injured. The sudden ambush by  Seoul Police Department has caused him to lost everything, even his men who were all shot to dead in that firing incident.

"Fuck" he yells again as he stops for a moment, grabbing his phone to give Namjoon a call. But the police doesn't pick up his phone, leaving Jaehyun in deep frustration.

Taking a deep breath, he tries to rob a car at a gas station, in desperate attempt to flee but a group of police who has been tailing after him arrives and in an attempt to capture him when the bastard fires, initiating a 10 minutes firing incident that results in at least three bullets penetrating his skull.

He is at least pronounced dead on the scene.

•••

"I'm sorry" Nayeon says as she walks into the ward with Mina. A bouquet of flowers in hand. "May I speak to Attorney Manoban?"

Both Lisa and Lili look at her, lifting their eyebrows.

"Not you, Lisa" Nayeon says before pointing at Lili.

"What do you mean? I'm Attorney Manoban too"

Lisa argues. Next to her, Chaeyoung smiles a little, squeezing their hands together.

"Right but I'm managing the firm now, for the time being until you're all fixed and fine"

Lili says, crossing her hand. "What do you want?"

She asks firmly and her voice is icy cold as her bitchy gaze rests on Nayeon's face.

"Attorney Manoban. I'm just here to tell you that I received a call that said there was a shooting incident in Gangnam, that involved Jaehyun from Jong Pharmaceutical - the suspect of Attorney Lisa Manoban's shooting incident"

"What?"

Lili frowns. "What's the outcome?"

"He is reported to be dead on scene"

"Are you sure?" the attorney asks, glaring.

"Yes" Nayeon gulps. "I'm very sure, Attorney Manoban"

"Fine, I'll drop the news to my sister. You may go now"

•••

"Is everything okay?"

Lisa asks when she spots her sister walking inside the room back.

"He's dead"

"Who?"

"Jaehyun"

"What?"

"You heard me" Lili snaps. "Or did he shot you in the ear too?"

"There's no need to be bitchy about it, Lili"

Lisa snaps back. But Jennie stops both of them from chewing on each other.

"You mean he's dead for good, Manoban?"

"Yeah. That's what Nayeon told me"

"Baby" Chaeyoung sighs as she connects their foreheads. "Does this mean we can go home?"

"I think so" Lisa smiles back.

"You better not try fucking yet, Lisa. I don't need to get a news about you end up in the hospital again because you reopen all those stupid wound"

"Fuck" Lisa scowls. "Do you have a fucking problem with me, Lili?"

"I don't know. Do we have problem, Lisa?"

"Baby, come on" Roseanne says as she hugs her wife. "I'm sorry. My baby is sleepy. She's always this cranky when she's lack of sleep"

"Bubs..." Lili whines. "Don't say that to people"

"What? It's true! I love you and you're so clingy"

"Bubs!"

"Okay fine" Roseanne laughs. "Sorry. We're gonna come back and visit tomorrow okay? Night people"she says before dragging Lili behind her.

"She looks like a tough person" Jisoo comments soon Lili and Roseanne are out of their sights. "But dammit, she's like her eldest sister when it comes to their wives"

"What do you mean" Lisa narrows her eyes. "I'm not like Lili at all. I'm not whipped"

"Oh believe me, Manoban" Jennie rolls her eyes. "You're so fucking whipped for Chaeyoung Park Manoban"

"Is that a bad thing, jagi?"

Chaeyoung smiles before kissing Lisa's cheek.

"No. I think it's amazing"

"I love you, jagi"

"I love you too, baby"

••••

It has been a week since everything back to normal and Lisa is now allowed to go back to her home that she shares with her wife, the now chief physician of Cardiology.

The first thing that makes Lisa laughs when she steps into the home that is already filled with her in laws; Mason and Clare, her best friend, Jisoo and Jennie and of course; her little sister, the bitchy Lili Manoban and her pink haired wife ; is the silver urn that is placed on too of the cupboard.

"Fuck, it looked like real, Lili"

She claps her hand as she stares at the stuff. Everyone around them just decide to stare at the sisters.

"I know right? I asked someone to get it for me"

"What did you put inside?"

Lisa shakes the urn. "Some sand - looking - ashes?"

"Fuck, you're so cool" Lisa laughs as she collides her fist bump with Lili.

Their wives pull them apart with frowns on their faces.

"Don't pull that kind of sick joke again" they warn both of the young attorneys.

"What? It's fun!"

Lili says but before she can say anything, Roseanne's glare makes her shut up.

"Anyway, Roseanne" Chaeyoung smiles as she tugs the pink haired's arm towards her parents. "These are my parents"

"Hello" Roseanne greets with a smile. "I'm called Roseanne..."

"Roseanne Kim?"

Clare asks and everyone just freezes. Next to the woman, Mason sighs.

•••••••