25

"Lisa, can we meet?"

Sana asks through the text for the umpteenth time that Lisa grows tired and feels like slamming her fucking phone against the wall.

But of course she can't do that. She needs to remain in contact with the blonde so she does her best to ignore Sana again, only for the texts from her to keep doubling each time.

Letting out a long sigh, Lisa decides to ring the Korean and it doesn't take long for Sana to pick up the call. "What do you want?" Lisa asks without giving the girl a moment to speak her point. She needs to do that. Of course she does.

Sana has to accept the truth, that Lisa isn't hers anymore and there's nothing that she can do to make Lisa hates Chaeyoung.

"I want to see you, please"

The voice begs and Lisa has to admit that her heart breaks a little when she hears Sana's sobs. But the face of Chaeyoung, the one she puts in a mini frame on the nightstand next to her bed keeps reminding her of that blonde, of how much they love one another that Lisa musters a courage to tell her a no.

"I don't need people to see us" Lisa groans in anger. "And come out with a stupid rumors like I'm cheating on my girlfriend or we are even back together, Sana"

"I know you hate me now, Lisa..."

"I do not" Lisa says calmly. "I don't feel anything at you anymore, Sana"

"I need to see you" Sana pauses as she cries. "Lisa, he left me"

"I'm sorry" Lisa stares at the wall. "I can't do anything about that"

"And I'm pregnant"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Lisa losses her cool and starts to panic as she stands up. "Are you kidding me right now?"

"No" Sana cries harder. "It's just, I'm so scared right now, Lisa"

"How do you know" the Thai pinches the bridge of her nose. "Did you go to the doctor?"

"No, but I kind of checked using the kit"

"Nayeon told me the results can be inaccurate"

"I'm just" Sana pauses. "I'm done, Lisa. That's it"

"No" Lisa presses her lips together. "Where are you right now?"

"My apartment" Sana wipes her tears.

"Get ready. I'll take you to the doctor and see what we can do, okay?"

"You sure?" Sana asks and hell yes, Lisa tells her. Sana might be her ex but she is also her friend. And there's no way Lisa would let her go just like that, especially now when Lisa knows Sana needs the most support.

•••

"Relax grumpy bear"

Jennie teases with her gummy smile as she spots a frustrated Chaeyoung holding on to her phone that's empty without Lisa's hourly text.

"She probably sleeping"

"With whom?"

"Oh my God" Jennie cups sides of her head with her hands. "Can't you not be dirty? I'd say alone if that makes you feel better but knowing hot Lisa is ...."

"Jennie!"

"Okay! Okay! I'm sorry, God! Don't fucking spank me"

"I'm nervous about her not sending me any updates" Chaeyoung whines before staring her sister furiously. "And you are not helping by saying that awful shit"

"Chaeyoung Park, everyone knows how Lisa is all heels over head for you"

"But still, Jen" Chaeyoung begins to sob. Warm tears start to stream down her cheeks and Jennie looks at her dumbfounded. "Shush, I'm sorry, Chae. I was just joking. Lisa must be missing you too. She better be or I swear I'm gonna kill her"

And that makes her baby sister laughs softly.

"Anyways" Jennie presses her lips together as she trails her fingers to Chaeyoung's shoulder.

"Have you tried it yet?"

"Try what, Jennie?"

"That one" Jennie winks her eyes as Chaeyoung stares at her harder, unable to understand what her sister is trying to imply.

"Oh for fuck's sake! Have your tried to have sex yet?"

"JENNIE!"

Chaeyoung facepalms herself as her cheeks grow rosy.

"So?" Jennie asks again. "Okay, let me drop something. Jisoo and I have done it and we love it so much!"

"I don't need to hear that" the blonde says as she tries to change the topic. "And besides, Lisa and I haven't change the L word yet"

"Ok, what the actual fuck?" Jennie frowns.

"You love her don't you, Chae?"

"I don't know" the blonde mumbles. "I mean, I know I like her for God's sake but"

"Let's put it this way" Jennie says annoyingly as she pats her sister's shoulder. "Imagine I go and make out with Lisa on her couch, will you feel something?"

"YAH, JENNIE!! WHY YOU GOTTA BE SO DISGUSTING?"

Chaeyoung yells as she hits her sister in her shoulder.

"And if a girl comes to you one day and says she's pregnant with Lisa's kid, will you just say oh, okay. I'll tell Lisa when she comes back. By the way do you need coffee or anything?"

"FUCK JENNIE, FUCK!"

"That's what I thought" the petite girl rolls her eyes.

"That's my love" she says to her sister. "That's called jealousy and you're fucking jealous because Manoban is your fucking girl"

"But I don't even know if she likes me back!"

The blonde whines.

"Are you crazy?" Jennie puffs her cheeks. "No like really for fuck's sake are you crazy? Didn't you see how she look at you? Like you're her whole fucking world?"

Chaeyoung immediately looks away, making sure Jennie doesn't see her blushing face right now.

"Go call your girlfriend, Chaeng while I'll go down and help grandma at the kitchen"

"Thank you" Chaeyoung mumbles as she smiles and grabs her phone once again, excited to give her baby a call.

"And by the way" Jennie sticks her head out between the small opening of the door. "Jisoo's coming over for a couple of days and she's staying in our room"

"I'm fine as long as you guys don't make out in front of me or while I'm sleeping"

"You're such a bitch" Jennie points out. "Ugh, I'm gonna convince grandma to let you sleep with her so that I can have sexy time with Jisoo"

"Ugh, Jen you are disgusting"

"I know" the girl sticks her tongue out at Chaeyoung before running away.

•••

"Okay" the blonde says to herself. "I just gotta ring her, talk some shit and say I love her. Okay, Chaeyoung. You can do this. Come on"

She cheers herself as she clicks Lisa's number and waits patiently for the dark haired to pick up her call.

Three seconds go by and before Chaeyoung can say anything, her reality is crushed because the voice she hears right now is damn not the one belongs to her girlfriend.

Sana, her heart curses.

And her tears fall.

***

vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊