34

They come back hours later.

And it's precisely two days before Christmas.

Lisa keeps her eyes trained on the grey, carpeted  floor, knowing her blonde fianceé is currently throwing death glare at her.

Next to her, Jisoo shifts uncomfortably before nudging Lisa at the rib.

"What?" Lisa whispers. "What do you want?"

"Is it just me, Manoban or your girlfriend is throwing her infamous death glare at both of us?"

"Well that's what you get when you disturb her orgasm" Lisa spits out in regret, burying her head further into her hands.

"Hello, I was just calling you. Why did you slip outta her? This whole thing is on you"

"Why would it be on me? You barged into the room and what do you expect? For me to continue fuck the brain outta her?"

"Maybe?"

"Jisoo, I wouldn't fuck my girlfriend in front of your pervert eyes"

"What I was saying, it was better that way than now. She keeps throwing us invisible daggers from those pretty eyes and if only they were real, we'd be dead by now"

"Hey girls"

Mason greets with a huge grin on his face. "You guys have been whispering for a while now. Is everything okay?"

He asks, giving Lisa and Jisoo each a mug of hot chocolate. Lisa gulps her own saliva as she feels a lump forms in her throat. She looks at Jisoo who gives her the same worried expression.

"We are cool, Mr. Park" she lies and Lisa nods.

"Just discussing some stuff"

"I hope it's not about my girls" Mason laughs as he crosses his legs together, looking a lot hella powerful than before.

"You know, Jennie and Chaeyoung do take after my lovely wife over there" he gestures at Clare who's busy decorating the tree with the help of Mina and the girls.

"But they are cool. Fussy but cool. I don't get them 99% of the time but they are fine people and I can't ask for anyone than them"

"Well, um Lisa here" Jisoo gestures at the Thai. "She kind of in a hot water with Chaeyoung and ..."

"Oh, she's mad at you" Mason nods as of connecting some damn points. "No offense, she's been cranky all day long. Refusing to do anything or even talk to anyone. All she does is just munching those fresh cookies her mom has just baked"

"It's kind of my fault" Lisa admits, still refusing to tell the old man what the problem really is, not wanting to embarrass either her or Chaeyoung.

"And now she's mad and she doesn't want to talk to me and...."

"Hey, kiddo. Let me give you a spoiler" Mason says, resting his hand on top of Lisa's shoulder. Jisoo leans in, as if wanting to hear the secret too.

"The only way to make Chaeyoung not mad at you is to shift her anger to something else"

"What do you mean?"

Lisa furrows her eyebrows. Next to her, Jisoo scratches her nape. "Papa P, we honestly don't get what you're trying to say"

"My niece is coming tonight, for dinner" he says.

"Her name is Hyeri and Chaeyoung is always so intimidated by her. So, what I'm suggesting is that for you to kind of flirt with Hyeri"

"No way!" Lisa stares, wide eyes. "That'd be Chaeyoungie's call to chop off my head"

"Kiddo, you're funny" Mason laughs. "My daughter did make the best choice. I'm so proud of her. But anyway, you need this, Lisa. Or so I'm told, your Christmas sex is cancelled?"