3

Chaeyoung's POV

"Have you heard the news?"

Somi asks as she nudges her best friend on her shoulder with hers. Chaeyoung tilts her head to the left and gives the brunette a death glare before muttering sleepily a what. They are in the middle of a very tedious Anatomy class where Chaeyoung struggles to stay awake. A little gossip won't hurt, isn't it?

"The hot Lisa from Law school is in the market again!"

The Korean blurts happily with a flustered face. Chaeyoung frowns for a moment. "Lisa? You mean; dark haired annoying Thai that lives across my room?"

"WHAT THE FUCK?" Somi curses, loudly, that it gains the attention of their lecturer. "Ms. Jeon, language" the middle aged woman reprimands her. Somi nods sheepishly as she apologizes. "What the fuck?" she whispers to Chaeyoung who yawns again. "You didn't tell me she lives across your room"

"Well, first of all, I don't care. And second of all, I don't care. So, yeah, I don't care"

"How can you say that?" Somi asks in disbelief. "She's the fricking Lalisa Manoban for fuck's sake! Everyone runs after her you know"

"Good thing I'm not include in that 'everyone'"

"You're so annoying, I swear, Park Chaeyoung"

"Oh really?" Chaeyoung smiles sarcastically. "Wait until you see how annoying Lisa is. She the most amazing and talented girl I have seen in the field of being annoying ass" 

That makes Somi smiles again. "God" she mutters. "You really hate her, don't you?"

"Very much" Chaeyoung nods as she grabs her pen and starts scribbling something. 

"Why?"

"I don't know"

"You don't know but you hate her?" Somi's eyes widened at that weird circumstance. 

"Yeah, any problem with that?"

"No" the Korean frowns. "But it's just weird, Chae"

"I can bet that she hates me too"

"That wouldn't be a new thing" Somi giggles. "Lisa Manoban hates everyone"

"And everyone still loves her?" Chaeyoung narrows her eyes. "Everyone is stupid for being whipped at such ass"

"Maybe" both of them collect their stuff as the class ends. "If you do know her a little, she wouldn't be that bad"

"Sorry not sorry" the blonde mutters. "I'm not interested in breaking my heart again"

"Chae" Somi calls for the last time before they leave each other. "Not everyone is Jungkook who's gonna break your heart"

"Whatever" the blonde rolls her eyes. "See you tomorrow, Somi"

Somi nods before watching her best friend walking away. 

***

The universe definitely hates someone who goes by the name Park Chaeyoung. Because as much as she wants to avoid meeting this certain dark haired called Lalisa Manoban, she couldn't help but to stumble upon the very soul at the the entrance of their campus.

Lisa is wearing her formal Law school's uniform; a tight black pants that is matched with this white, perfectly pressed button down and a dark, slim fitted blazer. Her plump lips are tinted in power red and never in her lifetime that Chaeyoung has witnessed such a figure that seems like she has been cut out straight from a fashion magazine. 

"Oh wow" Lisa says sarcastically as she stops to stare at the blonde. "Blondie, what did I do in my past life so terrible that the fate brought me to you today?"