37

"Chae?"

Lisa calls softly and the blonde wastes no time in wrapping her arms around Lisa's figure.

"I'm..." her sobs are heard and Lisa does what she can to stop her.

"Room" she says. "We need room"

The blonde nods as Lisa holds on tightly to her and guides her to the upper level of the house where her room is.

Soon as the two ladies are alone, Lisa sits at the edge of the bed, her arms around Chaeyoung's waist and her face is pressed against the blonde's flat tummy.

Chaeyoung's heart break when she feels tears start  wet the around the place where Lisa presses her face against. Taking a deep breath, she wraps her hands behind Lisa's head.

"I'm here, baby" she coos. "I'm here, don't cry"

"My mom" Lisa manages to articulate. "My mom is gone"

"I know. But I'm here. And I won't leave you"

"Everyone who loves me" Lisa says bitterly, breaking the hug a little as she looks up to stare at the pretty blonde. "They leave. And I'm scared"

"No, baby. That's not true" Chaeyoung cups her fianceé's cheeks.

"Those who love you, they never leave you. I'm here am I? My parents? Jennie? Jisoo? Your friend, Nayeon and her family? We all love you, baby. Don't say that, please. You're breaking my heart"

"I'm sorry I left that night" Lisa cries. "I had to see her. She was in an ... accident ... And I couldn't think straight ..."

"Lisa, it's okay" Chaeyoung assures, kneeling down so that they can see each other perfectly. "It's just that, I thought you left after you saw me and V ..."

"I don't care about him" the Thai smiles a little. "He's your past and I'm your present and future"

"So, you're not mad?"

"Yeah. Chaeng, you're mine. But it doesn't mean I'd go around restricting how you should behave around one. If you want to hug them, just hug. I wouldn't mind. Your heart is already mine, I can't ask something better than that"

Chaeyoung's heart flutters at such explanation. She always knows that she falls for the right one, that Lisa is everything she could ever think of and she has proven it today with her maturity.

"I love you so much, baby" Chaeyoung says, resting her forehead against the Thai.

"Like really really much"

"But Chae" Lisa sobs again. "My mom ..."

"Hey" Chaeyoung coos. "Come on. I know you're sad, baby. But you're okay. We are okay. I love you. You are not alone. You have me, my parents, my sister and Jisoo"

"I love you, jagiya"

Lisa mumbles as she stands and Chaeyoung wipes her tears away. "I love you too. No more tears okay? I'm with you now. And I will never leave you"

They look at each other for a while before one leans in and connects their lips. It doesn't matter at the moment who gives in, but they have each other and that's the most important part.

"Shall we go down? I bet people are looking for you"

"I hate them" Lisa groans. "Their fake condolences are driving me crazy"

"Hey" Chaeyoung nudges her fianceé's stomach. "Be nice, Manoban"

"Jagi..."

"No"