31

"Jagiya, stop"

Lisa pleads as they are walking aimlessly in the snow. But Chaeyoung ignores her. She ignores her completely.

"Jagiya" Lisa says as she reaches for her the blonde's hand and although the girl yanks it many times from Lisa, she holds it together; firmly.

"Jagi, I know you're mad" Lisa starts. "Trust me I understand how you are feeling"

"Of course you don't" Chaeyoung cries. "You know why? Because you are fucking in love with the same bitch that hurt you, the same bitch that you were willing to jump into the unknown for and not me, the one who's always there these few months that we are together, loving you, caring for you more than anyone would!"

"Listen to me, jagi" Lisa pleads. "Please"

"I don't want to listen to anything, Lisa. Just go back to Sana. She's having your kid"

And just like that Chaeyoung crumbles again.

"Jagiya, you've misunderstood everything"

"No, Lisa. You're the one who's trying to con me again and again but let me tell you something, I'm not going to come back to you. You hear me? We are over. Because that's what you want"

"Jagi, listen!" Lisa yells as she cups Chaeyoung's cheeks. "I helped Sana because she's pregnant with Jungkook's kid and I can best assure you that it's his if you want to read the conversation on my phone"

Lisa pauses as she takes a deep breath again. "And I helped her to the clinic because I just wanted to be a better human being, like what you always wanted me to"

"And Jagi, I swear I don't want to break up with you. Sana lied and you fell for it but I'm not mad at you, because for once, if I was at your place, I'd be mad at me too"

"Jagi, I swear all these months that we are together, my eyes, my heart, my everything, they have always been yours"

"I like you, jagi. I really do. And it pains me to know that Sana hurts the woman I truly like. The only woman I have dared to picture my present and my future and damn, my forever to if you want to know"

"I want to marry you, Jagi. I fucking want and we are gonna have a kid and I'll keep telling her that she's the luckiest girl ever because she has us as her moms and I wanna hug you both so tight and never let go because you both are really my fucking world"

"Don't you see that, Chaeyoung? I fucking like you a lot. I like you so much that it starts to pain me physically because I feel like I'm not doing enough for you"

Lisa is about to ramble again when she feels Chaeyoung's hands on her cheeks, her brown eyes finding Lisa's.

"Are you..." She gulps, her nose is bright red nose and Lisa couldn't help but to feel how cute she's being right now.

"Are you serious about everything you said?"

"Which one" Lisa frowns. "I said a lot of things, Park"

"Stop being an ass" Chaeyoung frowns. "I'm still mad at you"

"I'm sorry, Jagiya" Lisa sighs as she looks at her girlfriend. "I mean everything single stuff that I have said to you"

"I'm scared" Chaeyoung hugs Lisa back as she cries. "I'm scared you were leaving me because I love you a lot"

"You what?" Lisa asks. And it's in that moment that Chaeyoung realizes she has just said the L word to Lisa. But she's not going to regret it. It's in fact, everything that she can think of.

"You heard me" the blonde says connecting their foreheads. "I love you, baby. I really do"

"Holy shit, Park" Lisa laughs softly. "I love you so much, too Jagiya"

"Don't leave me" Chaeyoung mumbles as she kisses her girlfriend long and hard, making up for all the days they had been without touching each other.

"Ever again"

"Never" Lisa says. "I promise you, Jagiya"

Chaeyoung smiles when they pull away. These two days, she has been as miserable as fuck but everything seems to fall back into their places as Lisa crushes their lips together.

"Chaeyoung Park" Lisa smiles sweetly as she falls on one knee. And despite the ground is snows covered and she immediately regrets it internally because it's freezing her kneecap, Lisa gives her girlfriend the brightest smile she can come with and produces a velvety ring box.

"You're are my favorite, my best friend, my cuddle partner, my annoying neighbor, my love of life, and the very core of my existence"

She pauses and Chaeyoung starts to cry again. This time out of happiness.

"But I notice you haven't added my wife to your list yet. So, ready to expand the list?"

Chaeyoung nods frantically as she jumps herself on Lisa.

"YES, BABY. YES! I'D MARRY YOU"

Lisa smiles as they both kiss hungrily again.

"I fucking love you, noisy neighbor" Chaeyoung teases and Lisa laughs softly in the kiss.

"Shall we head inside baby? Because I think I catch a cold"

"Omo!" Chaeyoung exclaims quickly as she pulls her girlfriend back home, or shall she says; her fiancé.

"Let's get you home, baby. I just got you back. I don't want to lose you again"

"You're so clingy"

"Yeah, but you like me this way"

Chaeyoung pushes the door and strips the jacket off her fiance. Lisa sneezes and the blonde quickly turns worried.

"Can you wait in the room?" she coos to her fiancé.

"I won't be long, baby. I'll make you some soup okay?"

Lisa nods as she excuses herself to Chaeyoung's room.

"Everything is okay?"

Mason asks and Chaeyoung nods, flashing her ring finger.

"She proposed and I said yes!"

"WHAT THE HELL?"

Everyone asks as they stare at a blushed Chaeyoung. "SHE POPPED THE QUESTION?"

"She did and I said yes"

"I know you would" Clare says. "You love her a lot, Chae"

"And I'll tell you both everything" Chaeyoung says as she looks at a frowning Jennie and Jisoo who clearly do not appreciate of being the ones who are lost in the situation.

"After I make so soup for my poor fiancé. She has a cold"

"Do you want me to help you?" Clare asks but Chaeyoung declines it straightaway. "No, mom. I'm good"

•••

vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊