16

"She should be fine"

Jisoo says as she pulls the blanket up to the Thai's chin.

"Don't worry much" she mumbles to Chaeyoung whose eyes are already bloodshot and puffy.

"Is everything alright, Chae?" Jennie asks. "We all know this kid over here drinks only something is bugging her mind"

"Yeah" Jisoo shifts her attention to the blonde girl. "Did you guys get into a fight?"

"Not really" Chaeyoung clears her throat. "I mean, she was at my room because she said she had a crappy day and I kind of made fun of her and she stomped her feet out and disappeared"

"You and your big mouth" Jennie scowls.

"It's okay" Jisoo stops her girlfriend. "I'll ask Lisa tomorrow when she's up. Chae, do you want to keep her accompany or you wanna go back to your room?"

"I'll be here" the blonde says. "I don't want to leave her anyway"

"Cool" Jennie wraps her hand around Jisoo's arm. "Give us both time to explore each other's deeper, huh Jisoo?"

"Shut up, Jennie"

"Come on" the petite girl says as she drags her girlfriend behind her heels. "Let's go to my room and leave these two"

"I'll see you later, Chae" Jisoo says and the blonde nods. "Also tell Lisa I'm gonna kick her ass first thing tomorrow"

"Yeah, whatever" the blonde says as she climbs up the bunk towards the available space next to Lisa. Resting her head against the drunk's girl chest, she wraps Lisa's  long arms around her figure, so that the Thai wouldn't lose her. 

"You're an idiot, you know?" Chaeyoung mumbles as she traces her finger along Lisa's gorgeous jawline. "But you are my idiot"

She utters before letting herself slips into the sleepiness that has been inviting her. 

***

"Chaeng?"

"Hmm..."

"Wake up... what time is this? Fuck, my head hurts"

"Lisa!" the blonde yells as she wraps an arm around Lisa's neck. "Can't you just be quiet? I'm trying to sleep"

"Don't you have classes to go?" the Thai asks as she shuts her eyes, cursing lowly under her breath about how painful her head is at the moment. 

"It's Sunday, baby" the blonde says as she hugs Lisa again, snuggling her pretty face around Lisa's neck, totally sniffing the Thai's scent. 

Out of blue, the Thai is rendered paralyzed next to the Korean. She doesn't know why but everything feels like a dream right now, especially when Chaeyoung calls her using that endearment term. 

Suddenly, the talk she had with Mina last night seems to kick some sense into her head; that the blonde does like her too, just like Lisa likes her back. 

"Chaeng?"

She calls again, this time almost like a whisper as she shifts to her side, her arm snakes steadily around Chaeyoung's waist. 

"What?" the girl replies. "What's wrong?"

"Who are we?" Lisa eyes her carefully. "To each other?"

"I don't know" Chaeyoung smiles lazily at her as she rubs her eyes before staring at Lisa in the same way that Lisa has been staring at her. "Why don't you tell me?"

"I..." she stutters as the deep brown eyes are fixed against hers. Gulping, Lisa looks away for a moment. "I don't know how you feel, Chaeng - about us. But I just want to tell you that, everything of this; they never occur to feel fake to me, because I have learnt to like you a lot and I would say that it's okay if you don't like me back. At least, you know; I'm just telling you in case ..."

"Lisa" the blonde puts her finger on that plump lips. That pretty much shuts Lisa up. 

"Can't you stop rambling for a moment and listen to what I have to say?"

"It's okay if you're gonna reject me" Lisa explains. "I'm just letting you know that you'd still be my friend"

"Oh" Chaeyoung frowns. "So, you really don't want me, huh?"

"Wait, what? What do you mean?"

"I was going to tell you that I like you too. But you said we can be just friends. Well, maybe we should really be just friends huh?" the blond says again as she sits up straight on the bed and starts to stand up. "I can be a good friend if you want"

"No, wait. You like me too?" Lisa asks as she towers over the Korean girl. The girl nods with a smirk. "I like you too, Lisa" she says, her hands cup the back of Lisa's neck as their lips dangerously close to touch one another. 

"Since when?"

"I don't know" Chaeyoung laughs. "But I do know I like you too"

"You're not joking right?"

"I'm not"

"Because I'd certainly be mad if this is just you being an ass, Park"

"No, dumbass" Chaeyoung says as she kisses her girlfriend. "I mean it. I like you, Lisa. I think this is when you should really ask me to be your girlfriend for real, right?"

"Should I ask?" Lisa furrows her eyebrows. "But you already know I like you and I know you like me back"

"Just fucking ask will you?"

"Fine" Lisa grins. "Chaeyoung Park" the Thai says as she stares deeply into the future doctor's eyes. 

"Yes, my baby?" Chaeyoung responds with a harmless flirting. 

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

"Oh" the girl smirks, totally pretending to be shocked. 

"Hmm..."

"So?" Lisa asks impatiently as she watches the girl breaking their hug. 

"I'll think about it" the Korean giggles as she leaves the flustered Thai to her own room, only to hear Lisa whining desperately. 

"PARK CHAEYOUNG! YOU'RE SUCH A TEASE"

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊