4

Lisa's POV

"Okay"

The Thai mumbles as she rests her hands around the leathered steering wheel. Her face is full of confusion as she rethinks back about what has happened. Did she just fucking yell in the middle of the complex that Park Chaeyoung - the blonde who lives opposite her room is her fucking girlfriend?

And that's all because she is envy of Sana and her new love interest? God, she couldn't even bear to tilt her head and meets Chaeyoung's eyes who keep devouring her figure from the very start that she turns the engine of her Porsche off. 

"Did you fucking kiss me?"

Lisa blurts out as she takes a deep breath and turns her head to face a flustered Chaeyoung. The blonde remains silent for a moment from finally nodding her head. "I did" she says perfectly, not even stuttering though her face says something else. "But I'm not going to apologize for it. You liked the kiss, didn't you?"

"What the fuck would you think that?"

Lisa scowls but both of them know she is fucking lying. Chaeyoung rolls her eyes into the back of her head before tugging her long hair behind one ear. "Come on, you moaned when I bit your lower lip"

"I did not" Lisa defends herself. "You're undeniably wrong, young lady"

"Whatever" the blonde crosses her arms. "But you told them that I'm your girl" she reprimands Lisa and it's the Thai's damn turn to roll her eyes into the back of her mind. "I was anxious, what do you expect?"

"I don't know" Chaeyoung eyes her furiously. "Maybe you can say something else like we're just making out instead of putting a fucking label on us" she adds before drawing her palm to her face soon as she realizes one shitty fact of being acknowledged as Lalisa Manoban's girl. 

"Great" she says horrifically behind her palm. "Now, other girls are going to kill me because they thought I took you away from them"

"What do you mean?" Lisa frowns as she runs her long fingers through her short, dark hair. "Just fucking ignore them. They are nothing like you"

"Nothing like me?" Chaeyoung narrows her vision at the Thai. "What do you mean?"

"I mean, you're annoying, Park Chaeyoung" Lisa mutters like it's a fact. "And your annoyance got you my attention. So, you're lucky"

"How can that be considered lucky?" the blonde questions again as Lisa opens the door for her. "I'd consciously say that getting your attention is the worst luck ever" 

"Okay" Lisa chuckles as she presses the elevator button. "We both know you are damn lying about that" she adds as she beckons the blonde to step into the elevator. "No, I'm speaking the truth"

"You do know that I'm from Law school right?" 

Lisa asks seriously and Chaeyoung couldn't help but to snarl at that question. 

"I'm just letting you know that I can fucking read you like a book, Chaeng. And from what my eyes see, you're just lying to yourself about not being happy getting my attention"

"Maybe your eyes lie to you?"

"They have never, unfortunately" Lisa murmurs as she walks out of the elevator when the it reaches their floor. The blonde stares at the Thai who seems suddenly grumpy. No offense, Lisa is always grumpy by the way but it's just that it seems weird when they were doing fine just now. 

"Hey" Chaeyoung nudges the Thai with her elbow. Lisa groans in disapproval. "What?" she stares rigidly at the blonde. "What do you fucking want?"

"What's wrong with you?"

"Nothing" Lisa fumbles for her key. Fortunately she found them. 

"There must be something" Chaeyoung urges. "Come on, just tell me Manoban"

"Why would I tell you?" Lisa asks, resting one hand around her waist. "You're no one to me, Chaeyoung"

"Did you forget that I'm your girlfriend"

"Well, that's fake. I was just messing around and you have no right to bring that stupid fact back"

"I'm just saying" Chaeyoung says back. She stares at the Thai who is now staring back with the same level of annoyance in her eyes. "You don't have to yell at me"

"I'm not yelling" Lisa argues. "It's just that my damn voice is loud like I've swallowed a damn mic"

"And now you're yelling"

"Stop it, Park Chaeyoung" Lisa points her finger at the blonde. "Or I swear I'm gonna ..."

"OMG, JISOO! LOOK! THAT'S THE NEW HOT COUPLE THAT THE CAMPUS IS TALKING ABOUT"

"What?" Lisa frowns as she turns her head towards Jennie and Jisoo. Both of them are smiling widely especially Jisoo who squeezes Lisa's shoulder and muttering something like, I never know you're this fast at confessing.

"Hey" Chaeyoung looks at her sister. "What do you mean, Jen?"

"Come on, Chae. The whole campus knows that you both are together now!"

"What? How? I mean"

"Calm down, Lisa" Jennie smirks. "We read it on twitter. You guys are trending with #Chaelisa"

"#Chaelisa?" Chaeyoung laughs. "Omg, that's cute" but her laughter subsides when she is met with Lisa's glare. 

"I mean" she clears her throat. "Listen, we are ..."

"Lovers" Lisa says as she ducks her head to kiss the hell out of the blonde who stands next to her. Her kiss - their kiss - earn a loud yelling in excitement from both Jisoo and Jennie.

"MY EYES!" Jisoo teases after a moment when Lisa pulls herself from a dumbfounded Chaeyoung. "HELP, JEN I NEED A BLEACH TO WIPE THAT IMAGE AWAY"

"Don't be fake" Chaeyoung frowns. "I saw both of you eating each other's faces two days ago at the small building behind my school"

"Oh fuck" Jennie winks. "Well, at least Jisoo agrees I'm a great kisser"

"How's Manoban?" Jisoo winks at Chaeyoung. "I mean, my friend - she's an impeccable personification of an angel; I know she'd get a perfect marks out of 20"

"I'd say 1/20 because of her annoying self"

"What the hell, Park" Lisa stares at her. "You know you're lying"

"Whatever" she yawns. "I'm gonna go and take a nap. See you losers later"

Jennie and Jisoo watch the two girls with grin on their faces. "You know Lisa," Jennie says soon as Chaeyoung walks into the room that they are sharing together. "I've always worried about the one who's going to love her; because honestly Chaeyoung is a handful person. But I'm just glad, like really glad - she found you"

"Jen..." Lisa clears her throat, trying to say something but all she does is freezing. The petite girl leans in and gives Lisa a friendly peck on her cheek before moving on to kiss Jisoo on her lips. "See you during dinner?"

"Sure" Jisoo replies, lovestruck as she watches Jennie walks into her room with a huge smile on her lips. 

"Now" she turns her head towards Lisa. "Tell me about how you confessed"

"No fucking way" Lisa rolls her eyes as she throws her bag on the floor and quickly climbs on her bed. 

"Come on, Lisa" Jisoo throws a pillow on her face. 

"Just tell me. I told you about me and Jennie"

"And I didn't ask that" Lisa sticks her tongue out. 

"Whatever, Manoban. You're so annoying"

"I know, Kim. Believe me"

*vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊