26

"Where's Lisa?"

Chaeyoung asks as she holds her breath. Her eyes start to get teary so she stares at the ceiling in a hope they won't fall down her cheeks. "Calm the fuck down, Chaeng" she tells herself. "You're Lisa's life. Not her" she adds and tries her best to breathe carefully.

"Hi, Chaeyoung" Sana greets formally. Not too bubbly, not to formal. Just being Sana.  "Lisa is taking the meds from the dispensary"

"What? Why? Is she sick? Is she okay? Do I have to go back and check on her?"

"Nah, I'm here" the other girl replies, making Chaeyoung drowns in jealousy. "You don't have to worry"

"I need to talk to Lisa" she demands. "Now, if you don't mind"

"Actually I do mind" the girl says. Her eyes are fixed against Lisa who's currently talking to the nurse. "Stop calling, Lisa. We are back together and it's good that you call; she want to breakup with you"

Chaeyoung swears everything inside her breaks apart when she hears that news. Unknown to her, her hot tears start to run down her cheeks as the line becomes unbearably silence.

"I hope you get that, Chaeyoung" Sana says one last time before she ends the call. Lisa walks back towards her with a small smile and hands the Korean the meds inside a see through white bag.

"The prescriptions are written on the meds" Lisa mumbles as she sits next to the girl. "Anyway, what do you want to do now? Do you have a plan?"

"I don't know" Sana bites her lower lip. "But my head is kinda dizzy and my roommate isn't going to be home so it's kind of a mess if I stay alone" she drags her words and the next thing she knows, she hears Lisa offering her home.

"My parents aren't home. You want to come over?"

"Are you sure?"

The Thai nods. "I'm not gonna let you be by yourself now, Sana, considering the fact that you barely can go five minutes without throwing up like crazy"

"Thank you, Lisa"

The Korean thanks her before walking towards the Mustang together. Both of them almost drive away until Nayeon appears with Mina but their smiles disappear as they spot Sana inside the car.v

"What the fuck, Manoban?"

Nayeon crosses her arms. "You better explain"

"Sana's sick and I'm taking her to my home because she needs someone to look after her"

"She's 21" Mina rolls her eyes disapprovingly. "If she can leave you to fuck Jungkook, I'm so sure she can take care of herself just fine"

"Guys" Lisa puffs her cheeks. "Come on, I'm with Chaeyoung now"

"Exactly" Nayeon gives Lisa a look. "How do you think Chaeyoung will about this?"

"You guys are over exaggerating" Lisa wipes the thought away from her mind. "Chaeng is alright, you know"

"Yeah, whatever" Nayeon clicks her tongue. "Don't come running for us if you're in a hot water"

"Whatever, I'm off now. See you later"

•••

"Lisa, I don't think I can walk"

Sana lies as she touches her foot. "Ugh, and my dizziness doesn't help me either"

"Do you want me to carry you?" Lisa offers, still unaware of the mess Sana is creating for her.

"Can you? I mean, it's fine with me"

"Then it's fine with me too" Lisa mumbles as she scoops the Korean off the floor and into her arms. "I'll put you in the guest bedroom, okay?"

"Sure, Lisa"

Lisa smiles as she carries her pregnant, ex girlfriend to the guestroom and tucks the blanket under Sana's chin.

"Get a good rest, Sana"

The Thai exclaims before shutting the door.

•••

Lisa grabs her phone and is a bit surprised to see no call from the blonde. "Is she busy?" she asks herself as she makes an attempt to ring the blonde but stops before she can ever click the number again.

"It's okay" Lisa smiles to herself. "Maybe she's busy. I'll call her tonight if she still doesn't ring me back"

The Thai goes watching a random show on Netflix in her girlfriend's shirt she has took from the dorm, in case she misses her during the break for Christmas.

•••

"Chaeyoung?"

Jisoo calls as she walks inside the room. "Jennie said I am joining you guys tonight and ... Hold up why the fuck are you crying?"

The purple haired rushes to Chaeyoung's side and hugs her tight. Jennie walks in, a bit confused.

"Hey, what's wrong? Why the fuck my baby sister is crying?"

She asks but Jisoo shakes her head. "I don't know. She's already weeping like someone ate her food when I walked in"

"Chae, is everything alright? Don't tell me you're pregnant or I swear I'm gonna kill Lisa!"

"You're pregnant?" Jisoo panics. "Omg, we gotta call the police? Or the nurses?"

"Call Lisa, idiot" Jennie scowls at her girlfriend. "Why would you call police anyway?"

"I don't know" Jisoo mumbles, looking at Jennie. " Maybe ...."

"They are back together"

"Who?" Jennie and Jisoo ask together, confused at the ambiguous statement. Chaeyoung cries again as she mentions Lisa's name, which causes Jisoo's eye to grow out of her sockets.

"What the fuck?" Jisoo yells. "Are you fucking sure?" she asks again as Jennie falls to her sister's side, her arms wrapping Chaeyoung's figure.

"I called Lisa and Sana picked up the phone. They were somewhere and she told me that she's back with Lisa and Lisa wanted to break up with me"

"No fucking way" Jennie assures her. "Have you tried to contact her again?"

"Yeah" Chaeyoung nods. "But it seems like she has blocked my number and ... I don't know, Jen" she cries. "It hurts way much than when Jungkook ended things with me"

"Don't cry, baby sister" Jennie coos. "I'll ask Jisoo to ring her up and ask what's going on in her fucking mind, okay?"

"Yeah" Jisoo assures the blonde. "Don't cry, Chae. Lisa might be everything bad, but I know this is not her. This must be that bitch"

"I love her, Jen" Chaeyoung cries. "And she hurts me"

"Don't say that" Jennie mumbles. "She loves you a lot, we know that"

***

vOtE and cOmMeNt ✊