Chapter Seven

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead.

It was extremely difficult to put into words just how she was feeling now, yet at the same time, not at all. It was like every muscle and cell of her body had finally been placed where it needed to be. She no longer felt uncomfortable in her own skin or felt self conscious of the way she talked. In a way, it was like when she had taken the spell all those years ago, though it was much different. Her veins tingled with a new, rare feeling. It felt hot, almost to the point of stinging, but she couldn't deny how good it felt.

Before, she had expected herself to feel empty. After all, what do you expect when selling one soul? However, she didn't feel that. She could feel her soul better than ever, literally feel it inside of her system. The only difference was, Michael's hold was placed firmly on it. Every breath and movement she made, felt like was being controlled by him. She could feel his eyes on her, even in moments when his attention was pointed to something completely different. Everything was Michael, though she wasn't complaining. She had wanted it, and she was happier than ever.

Her anxiety was gone, and she no longer felt herself being held back by the strings of a thoughtless depression. She just didn't feel uncomfortable anymore, and the energy her body radiated was much more appealing to Michael. She was loud, even more so than what she had been in the past. She would laugh obnoxiously, along with her rather crude behavior. And the sex, dear god the sex.

Michael was almost having a hard time keeping up with her.

And he was happy too, especially since his lover was happy. Even though he hadn't completely healed from their separation, it was difficult to wallow in it when she was so uplifting. It had brought them closer together, a thought that had seemed impossible at the time. They were connected now; mind, body and soul. Every move she made, he felt. And Ana could feel his power in him, the raw—brutal strength of it. At times, she wouldn't lie and say it wasn't overwhelming, because it was. But only in a good way, because she often could feel it traveling and igniting in her own veins. He made her feel powerful, made her finally love herself.

It had been three days since their erotic ritual, and they had completely ignored everyone in the outpost. Michael forgot about his interviews, Ana felt hatred for everyone there, though she still didn't mind Gallant. The plan had been to get them to the sanctuary, the place he had built for her and where they could begin their lives, but it seemed like they had already done so, and had been for awhile. Truth was, they were having a blast. They talked through the hours, having mind blowing sex whenever they could, holding no regards to the people of the outpost. Both of them knew everyone could hear them, but they only loved it more. It was funny how everyone thought he was the big, bad wolf, praying on a sweet innocent girl and holding her captive. And maybe, in some ways, it was exactly like that. But to them, it wasn't. It was love, and neither of them cared what anyone's opinions were of them.