Chapter Eleven

Warning!mature scenes ahead

Warning!
mature scenes ahead.
i highly recommend you
listen to the song when the time
comes, it makes it so much better!

They had been at Hawthorne for a matter of two days, and Michael had been settling in nicely among the students. Despite the fact they were mostly all teenagers, they all stuck together and protected one another like brothers. Michael, himself, was practically impressed with his acting skills, and he knew he had every poor soul wrapped around his finger there.

Classes weren't exactly like your average public school, though the ones they did have were of no challenge to him. It was basic questions and spells, mostly due to the professors trying to get a feel of their student's magical levels. Of course, he was top of his class. And maybe a kiss ass too, in some ways.

Professor Behold took a particularly grand interest in him, though that didn't bother Michael; he absolutely loved the attention. He also thought it was funny how clueless they were, what with the antichrist being their literal roommate.

The two days he had been there kept him on his toes, and he knew he would have to set aside time to practice his magic in closed quarters. Even though the classes he had weren't difficult, the professors there made sure the students stayed busy. Michael had been extremely occupied, Ana however, had not been.

She hadn't left the room yet, which wasn't Michael's fault, given she just wanted to unpack her things. He had enchanted the closet, creating a secret section all to herself so no one would find it. She also just wanted to give him space, letting him have time to adjust to things without being distracted by her presence.

She was also still hesitant to be around the students, afraid that the spell would falter and they would be caught. It wouldn't, Michael had assured her, but one couldn't be too careful. She spent her time in there unpacking, reading her books and exploring about the room.

He would come back at the end of the day, and they would spend most of the night talking about his day or just fucking the day lights out of one another. She knew she would have to leave the room eventually, and she would only be able to put off her boredom for so long.

"He won't leave me alone. He follows me around like a puppy and I can never get a moments peace. He never stops talking. I mean never, Anastasia. He's even worse than you. He needs help with this and that, can never do anything for himself. He acts like we're best friends and never once did I say that we were." Michael ranted, legs crossed as he leaned against the headboard of his new bed.

Sure, his time there had been of a great start, but it still came with it's negative sides. Take Jack Olivers for instance. And really, he was a sweet kid. A little much at times, yes. But his intentions were pure of heart. He had stuck to Michael's side like glue, hardly ever leaving him. It took a lot for Michael to not snap his neck, but he couldn't start gaining unwanted attention. And he was almost positive that murdering a student would do just that.